Clone Wars Anakin Skywalker 1/6

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMGP2842a.JPG

IMGP2889a.JPG

figuremaniac.blogspot.com

This figure is really underrated. I'm still holding out hope for an Obi in the same styling.

Yeah, me too I have got mixed feelings about the SSC Clone Wars stuff, but the figures are actually better than you might think.

I even tried to sell CW Anakin at some point (being a SW 12" completist!), but no one wanted it. So, what else could I do but take pictures, once Rex arrived.

This figure was the beginning of the end for my love affair of SS's work on Star Wars.

over quality or source or price?

Thinking about it, its one of the last SW figures I've bought (except for the Emperor) but not sure it really had anything to do with this figure. More so that the prices just continued to get out of hand as well as the Joe stuff became a focus.

over quality or source or price?

Thinking about it, its one of the last SW figures I've bought (except for the Emperor) but not sure it really had anything to do with this figure. More so that the prices just continued to get out of hand as well as the Joe stuff became a focus.

Quality is great. Love the clone wars cartoon. Price started getting steeper yes... but I dunno. It just failed to catch my interest.

Quality is great. Love the clone wars cartoon. Price started getting steeper yes... but I dunno. It just failed to catch my interest.

Hmm. Maybe it was the fact that we already had the ROTS Anakin (and Vader)? Maybe you felt that a AOTC Anakin should have been released instead? Wonder what it could have been.

I think its a pretty cool figure and goes with the Asajj figure nicely. It was really skimpy on accessories though.

We need Ashoka to go with Anakin too.

Back