Clone Wars Anakin Skywalker 1/6

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Prolly true as far as Hammerhead et al goes. But this one I thought looked strangely malproportioned and was ultimately inferior to the RotS Anakin.

On second thought no... hammerhead and Greedo really do bore me. :dunno :lol

IMGP2864a.JPG

figuremaniac.blogspot.com

I finally got Rex and when posing this Anakin with him along with three other troopers (Lt. and Ep.II ones) Anakin's height (or rather his shortness) is really glaring. Anyone switch out his body for a better proportioned look?... Maybe it was already discussed and I missed it. :slap

I know they've made some changes with the GI Joe line. So maybe they will be making it way over to the SW line soon.

I finally got Rex and when posing this Anakin with him along with three other troopers (Lt. and Ep.II ones) Anakin's height (or rather his shortness) is really glaring. Anyone switch out his body for a better proportioned look?... Maybe it was already discussed and I missed it. :slap

Strange. I thought this Anakin WAS on the new taller Pro. Same taller height as the new Joes, but with the narrower shoulders.

love the one with the hood!

I still need to resculpt this sucker. I really hate the expression they gave him. I just always want a meaner looking Anakin I guess

love the one with the hood!

I still need to resculpt this sucker. I really hate the expression they gave him. I just always want a meaner looking Anakin I guess

I am with you. Eventhough the CW anakin has improved compare to the ep3's, But SS is suck for making expression. They can't make the "stare", "determiation" look like HT does. All of them have this "emotionless" look, especially Darth Maul.

Can't wait for HTs to tackle Darth Maul!

I know...off topic :huh

Same here! HT DX Darth Maul and ep3 anakin with interchangable portrait would be awesome! Matter of fact, HT should make DX only Star Wars line since SS has already do the majority of the regular 1/6 scale.

Back