Clone Trooper Premium Format Figure.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for posting those pics Rockhammer! Hi B and Anakin, hello to everyone :)
JOHNNY!!! What's up, brother?

welcome_16.gif

TO THE FREAKS!!!

I'd imagine that it is a flash effect if the base looks a lot brighter in the in-hand pics.

Is this guy's body and armor plastic/PVC like the Boba Fett PF or polystone?

Armor is made of polystone ;) and I love the black fabric suit! Really well made! That makes me think Stormtrooper PF is going to rock!

Pic look great Anakin! But wasn't the base supposed to be more orange than brown? :dunno

Thanks my friend... yes it look less geonosian orange and more like a rocky planet that could be either Geonosis or another planet in the galaxy... I remember Scott Klauder saying in the backstage pass, that they wanted the base to look more like one of the rocky planets clones have been during the clone wars and not a specific planet like Geonosis... this is good even cause of the switch-o-epIII head...

Awesome pics Anakin!

I think the EX head is a lot better looking than I expected it to be, totally cool.

Also the closeups really show the weathered look, he really looks like he's been out on some planet or moon where there was a lot of wind and dust. I like that and that is not easy to see in the Sideshow pics!

Awesome pics Anakin!

I think the EX head is a lot better looking than I expected it to be, totally cool.

Also the closeups really show the weathered look, he really looks like he's been out on some planet or moon where there was a lot of wind and dust. I like that and that is not easy to see in the Sideshow pics!

Thanks my friend :) and yes, both heads and weathering on it look great! :clap to Sideshow for this amazing PF!

Armor is made of polystone ;) and I love the black fabric suit! Really well made! That makes me think Stormtrooper PF is going to rock!

Interesting...guess they were just making excuses on the Fett PF then when they said they didn't want to do armor pieces in polystone.

Back