Clone Trooper Announced at Toy Fair?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If the question mark guy IS Snake Eyes, then it would appear to be the '82 version (v1), which sux for me cause I'm in love with version 2 and it'll take that much longer for him to come about.

Word. v2 Snake Eyes is the coolest by far with his sword, wolf, and totally cool looking visor. Plus it was the SE from the cartoon and all the coolest issues of the comic (save the silent issue IIRC.)

tfair08_01.jpg

Left to right:
Tony Danza
Foghorn Leghorn
Medieval Kurgan
Prince Goro
Charlie Chaplin

Of course, i could be wrong. About Tony Danza at least

Word. v2 Snake Eyes is the coolest by far with his sword, wolf, and totally cool looking visor. Plus it was the SE from the cartoon and all the coolest issues of the comic (save the silent issue IIRC.)

I'd have to agree! It's definitely his most iconic look and the one he held onto the longest. The visor was always my favorite aspect as a kid. Snake Eyes rocked! :rock

I agree the 1st piece is Rambo bust. I think the Jurassic Park piece will be a dio. Since they have 2 open slots under dios still to be revealed.

I agree with Clone Trooper, GTG, Snake Eyes and Indiana Jones.

I wish there was more then one p.f. announcement. I hope it's Indy.

Han came with a stormtrooper blaster didn't he???

Actually, so did Leia...so you're probably meant to use her one...

They did only have two as they ran around on the Death Star...

Some extras would be nice though...

Folding Stock...:drool

It is starting to look like the big "Year of the Troopers" meant Medicom Troopers. Maybe Sideshow totally shelfed the idea of producing them and is going to offer them to us via the Medicom route.

well, i doubt it. they said the needed a new body first, indy is on the new body ( look in general and indy threads) also, the talked about their armor during spook.
The armor is comming.:D

I will NOT buy a Vader that's shorter than my Darth Maul...

I just won't...

However, Medicom Vader is still pretty cool...

I will NOT buy a Vader that's shorter than my Darth Maul...

I just won't...

However, Medicom Vader is still pretty cool...

I said the same thing. Then I got him for 90 bucks. He can also be "heighten" rather easily to around 13". So, he worth it til SSC gets theirs out.

The Medi-Clones ar great, but I think the AOTC Trooper signals that we will see four repaints of this from Medi, and most likely nothing new until they are all out. Although they took a while to do 501st and Shocjtroopers, so I could be wrong like always. Here's hoping for a ROTJ Boba Fett!!!!

Anyone notice on SST Toy Fair page...

The silhouette at the top of the page has the 12" indie on the right side and what I think is a new Rambo from Hot Toys on the left and what looks like a clone trooper in the middle. Think this might be a 12" armored figure? Probably just wishful thinking but that would be a great announcement.

Oops, didn't see that other thread. Sry.

Last edited:
I do hope we get at least one new 1/6 SW figure from Sideshow. Don't care who, just someone else.

Back