1/6 Hot Toys - The Clone Wars: Coruscant Guard Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you’re still on the fence or have been putting it off, now is probably a good time to get your order in.

SWC10 still works for 10% off.

Not as much fervor for army building this as the 501st, but I know some folks prefer this figure.

B30F0E5A-D55A-4DC7-A326-8D93B391E6E1.gif

Has anybody noticed the right leg of their Coruscant Guards being like half an inch shorter than the left leg? I got two of these figures and both have the same leg problem. Are they all like this? have people even noticed it?

If you’re still on the fence or have been putting it off, now is probably a good time to get your order in.

SWC10 still works for 10% off.

Not as much fervor for army building this as the 501st, but I know some folks prefer this figure.

View attachment 580793
Got three at the moment, think they're sufficient for the time being until Fox or similar commandos being dropped....wishful thinking though.

Had one already, just picked up a second. Hate to give Sideshow much business these days unless I miss Kit's pre-order window on something, but at that price I couldn't resist. Really hope Commander Fox shows up eventually for these guys to flank.

Makes me kind of wish I hadn't hit the limit from Sideshow, but I have more than enough as it is. Great deal though for anyone getting them now.

Absolutely. With this and the 501st. I get the feeling they made an absolute ton of them both though.

200,000 units with a million more, I heard.

But yeah, they made a ton of 501st which is understandable, but probably overestimated demand with the Coruscant Guard as amazing as they are.

Sideshow sent out an email about a Sooktacular deal for this but it’s on waitlist… it’s priced at $154 with the discount which would have made me jump on a second one. Can’t even get on waitlist since it’s limited to one per customer and I already bought one.

I can't believe they sent out an offer on this item and it's on waitlist. I expect it's further proof that these emails are 100% automated and no-one is removing waitlisted items from the stock pool.

At that price, I almost went for another one before it hit waitlist after what felt like 5 minutes, but without Fox or any other solid support characters to go with them, 2 is good for me.

Back