Clone Trooper Announced at Toy Fair?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think it was supposed to be that Snake Eyes and Cobra Commander would be first 2 announced, but not sure if there was supposed to be a order implied there.

I have no idea what the one next to Indy is... but Snake Eyes is as good a guess as any.

I don't think that's Rambo - what you're seeing as his headband seems to belong to the piece next to him.

I don't think that's Rambo - what you're seeing as his headband seems to belong to the piece next to him.

No its Rambo.

Its from this picture.

tfair08_01.jpg

You can tell by the bandanna, the tilt of the head, and the bumps in the hair. Its all there.

Yes, likely it's Medicom's AOTC Clone Trooper.

It would be a super cool suprise if it were a Sideshow AOTC Clone Trooper, yeah I know I'm dreaming but I can't stop myself wishing Sideshow would release Armored figures already! :D

Just joined this conversation, could the guy next to Indiana Jones be a Tusken Raider???

PS- I have inside man at Toy Fair, as soon as he knows something, you guys will know!!

Awesome.. we get Gandalf! ... Indy! T-rex eating raptor statue!! and hopefully Snakeyes!!! not to mention clone trooper from medi and rambo bust.

I wonder if anything else will be released??

This has me really anxious, although I wish SSC had there Indy ready for when the movie hits in may, and last time they rushed a figure like he was the crisis known as Yavin Luke. Still hopeful I guess.

If the question mark guy IS Snake Eyes, then it would appear to be the '82 version (v1), which sux for me cause I'm in love with version 2 and it'll take that much longer for him to come about.

Everything else, guesswise, seems to be pretty interesting. Can't wait to see Gandalf!

This has me really anxious, although I wish SSC had there Indy ready for when the movie hits in may, and last time they rushed a figure like he was the crisis known as Yavin Luke. Still hopeful I guess.

If the question mark guy IS Snake Eyes, then it would appear to be the '82 version (v1), which sux for me cause I'm in love with version 2 and it'll take that much longer for him to come about.

Everything else, guesswise, seems to be pretty interesting. Can't wait to see Gandalf!

I'd prefer the '82 one... He's the one I was first to exposed to and he'll always be the authentic Snake-Eyes.

Back