Cleopsis/Court of the Dead

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
$449 is as great price. I've seen the prototype of this in person. It's stunning and looks easily like a more expensive piece.

Man...so many pre-orders going on...tough decisions!

I'm tempted, especially at that price, but I only have room for one more PF and I think I wait for Death instead.

Just seen the unmasked face photos. A part of me wished (despite her body being decayed) that her face would have been more beautiful/less mummy (although I suppose quite alot of the COTD ladies have 'pretty' faces already). She's a stunning piece. If I could buy premium formats (price is too high for me) I'd definitely preorder. Love the Egyptian theme, works perfectly with the overall look of the series.

Oh yeah, if I owned her I'd display with mask. The mask completes the 'look' in my opinion :)

Heck, if it's just the mask that is removable I'd get it custom painted to look like her actual face. Hopefully wouldn't be too expensive as it's just the mask.

This would be my first CotD statue, really digging the look. But does the 8 pound weight seem really light to anyone else?

Just pre ordered her today! Saw her at monsterpalooza and couldn't resist! I've never seen any of the court of the dead statues in person until today and they are all awesome!

there are apparently only about 15-20 scratches left, so I think we're going to see the hound of the executioner and then probably Oglavaeil sell out next.

How many are waiting for Spookfest to nab a few more RP's or a discount for this one? I think I am and have decided she is a must have.

Back