Classic Monsters (Universal and Others)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They are garage kits. The larger one in period regailia is from Netherworld. It came out just a few months prior to Price's death. Kind of rare unless you buy a recast, which has lost most of the detail. I hate recasts. the Pit and the Pendulum figure is a William Paquet sculpt for Monstrology(?) Models. Also have a cold cast bronze Price mini bust down at that bottom shelf.

Thats one Sick Collection, Great Statues of Vincet Price and Peter Cushing, are those Death Masks of each actor? P.S. loved the Phibes Movies

Thats one Sick Collection, Great Statues of Vincet Price and Peter Cushing, are those Death Masks of each actor? P.S. loved the Phibes Movies

Yes, those are life masks. Picked them up from Haunted Studios just after he borrowed them from Forrest Ackerman and made some of his own pourings from Forry's. Lots of detail on them, as they are taken from the actual faces of the actors. I love the Phibes movies too...as is evident by my choice of online moniker. :D

Anton you get Major Props! :bow :bow :bow you should open a museum of classic horror so everyone can drool over you're stuff. :D

Yes, those are life masks. Picked them up from Haunted Studios just after he borrowed them from Forrest Ackerman and made some of his own pourings from Forry's. Lots of detail on them, as they are taken from the actual faces of the actors. I love the Phibes movies too...as is evident by my choice of online moniker. :D

WHERE CAN I GET ONE OF THOSE MASKS THAT IS KING KARLOFF? PLEEEEASE! HELP ME!:google:google:google:google :monkey5:monkey5:monkey5:monkey5:monkey5

Last edited:
Back