Classic Iron Man Comiquette - Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've been tempted by this guy several times. The best, most iconic Iron Man look. And at this scale, I'm sure that it looks fantastic. But the choice of pose is just strange to me. And holding the U.S. flag? Those 2 issues have kept me away, and might have kept the price down a bit. An action pose of some kind, preferably with him shooting his repulser ray, would have been better. And lose the U.S. flag. I don't care about the stupid Civil War storyline. American though Stark may be, it isn't like his patriotism was always one of his core personality characteristics. Might as well give Ant Man or Batman a U.S. flag, IMO.

Still, if I find myself with the extra expendable income and without something else to buy at some point, I hope to pick this guy up.

Sideshows best Iron Man IMO. I like this one better than the first crouching version personally.

here is my iron man with wolverine
jackmullett

Yep. Love this IM. Looks great next to my Green Hulk and Capt America PF. I pick him up for under $300 shipped so a great price for a excellent piece.

Mine isn't here yet but it will be next week. Grabbed one off of Ebay for $295 shipped for the exclusive....can't wait!

As I've said before I'm letting my collection go where it wants which means any piece I think is cool I'm picking up and not going to be a completist for a line. That said, I've just been coming back to this statue over and over and to find one for that price, an EX at that, made me jump on it.

Can't wait to get it and display it. Good fortune has smiled upon me again as I also just picked up a John Connor for $112 shipped. Next week is going to be great!

Last edited:
Mine isn't here yet but it will be next week. Grabbed one off of Ebay for $228 shipped for the exclusive....can't wait!

As I've said before I'm letting my collection go where it wants which means any piece I think is cool I'm picking up and not going to be a completist for a line. That said, I've just been coming back to this statue over and over and to find one for that price, an EX at that, made me jump on it.

Can't wait to get it and display it. Good fortune has smiled upon me again as I also just picked up a John Connor for $112 shipped. Next week is going to be great!

I has so much sadness :(

I has so much sadness :(

Why Ski? 'Cause of the price we're paying currently for it? :dunno

Growing up collecting comics....this was ALWAYS to me the first IM suit and I think the Tony head is perfect for the way I remember him in the comics. :lol, plus it's not $330+ like the HT's Mark I! Can't believe I got it for that price and it can be my old suit for my collection for now.

I guess if there is anything lowering the price on this piece it would be the fact that it's not a suit that's currently in any of the films. Don't you think?

He's sad because it's going for way below what he thinks it should be worth based on its level of awesomeness. I have to agree that this piece is worth way more than that price, but I'm happy I got mine for such a great price as well.

I got one today for $285 shipped

Maybe you got mine then because I STILL haven't received it! :gah:

No communication with the seller either. Like he dropped off the face of the earth.

Sooooo, tomorrow is the day, if it doesn't show up in tomorrows mail then I'm filing an Ebay Buyer Protection thing-a-ma-gig.

:impatient:

Maybe you got mine then because I STILL haven't received it! :gah:

No communication with the seller either. Like he dropped off the face of the earth.

Sooooo, tomorrow is the day, if it doesn't show up in tomorrows mail then I'm filing an Ebay Buyer Protection thing-a-ma-gig.

:impatient:

the auction on mine said #162

Back