Classic Iron Man Comiquette - Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got one today for $285 shipped

I has a sad!!!! :(

Maybe you got mine then because I STILL haven't received it! :gah:

No communication with the seller either. Like he dropped off the face of the earth.

Sooooo, tomorrow is the day, if it doesn't show up in tomorrows mail then I'm filing an Ebay Buyer Protection thing-a-ma-gig.

:impatient:

I has a happy!!!! :clap

Maybe you got mine then because I STILL haven't received it! :gah:

No communication with the seller either. Like he dropped off the face of the earth.

Sooooo, tomorrow is the day, if it doesn't show up in tomorrows mail then I'm filing an Ebay Buyer Protection thing-a-ma-gig.

:impatient:

When did you buy it? My seller did not communicate to me at all and it just showed up a couple of weeks after I paid.

I has a happy!!!! :clap

You're happy I didn't get my comiquette? Cool, thanks man!
Skiman ---> :blissysmi

When did you buy it? My seller did not communicate to me at all and it just showed up a couple of weeks after I paid.

FINALLY just tonight he replied back to me. Guess the mention of Ebay Buyer Protection rattled his cage or something. Said he was on vacation but whatever.

Not being a ****** buyer or anything because his auction said Priority Mail and he notified me he mailed it on the 29th. Then I tried to contact him about whether it went Priority or Parcel and never got a response and it never showed up.

I realize Parcel can take quite awhile but I've never had to file an Ebay Buyer Protection so I was trying to not let it go too long. Especially since he never notified me that the shipping method had changed.

You're happy I didn't get my comiquette? Cool, thanks man!
Skiman ---> :blissysmi

:rotfl I can't explain the great mystery known as "Ski."

Word is he's rejoicing right now after he heard about the arrival of the new Buffy comiquette. :exactly: :goodpost: :clap

Maybe that might explain his posts lately. :dunno :D

:blissy:blissy:blissy :drool :clap

DUUUUUDE'S!!!!! All I can say is WOW...FREAKIN' WOW!

Ski, I take my sword to your blissful "you didn't get it at that price" smiley body back brother because I am THAT happy with this piece!

Freakin' AMAZING fellas'!

If you are a fan of comics, if you are a fan of Iron Man, if you are a fan of Marvel period...you OWE it to yourself...no check that, you NEED to own this piece!

My god it is utterly amazing and HUGE too! It's PF size IMO. I haven't put him next to my Conan PF or any of my SW PF's but he has to be just as big.

Oh btw, I got him today, :lol

:blissy:blissy:blissy :drool :clap

DUUUUUDE'S!!!!! All I can say is WOW...FREAKIN' WOW!

Ski, I take my sword to your blissful "you didn't get it at that price" smiley body back brother because I am THAT happy with this piece!

Freakin' AMAZING fellas'!

If you are a fan of comics, if you are a fan of Iron Man, if you are a fan of Marvel period...you OWE it to yourself...no check that, you NEED to own this piece!

My god it is utterly amazing and HUGE too! It's PF size IMO. I haven't put him next to my Conan PF or any of my SW PF's but he has to be just as big.

Oh btw, I got him today, :lol

Yea he's worth every penny you paid for him that's for sure. :clap

Congrats!!!!

Thanks guys.

I just can't get over how big the piece is. He almost didn't fit on top of my Detolf when you consider the height of the flag pole.

It fits in with all the Marvel PF's, they all look great around him, Captain , Thor, Hulk, Thing, Spiderman, etc...

So glad to finally be seeing this one get some love, I love the classic and he fits in perfectly with the other marvel PF A listers ;)

The Classic Iron Man Comiquette is the best SideShow Iron Man piece to date until the Mark IV Maquette is released.

Yes I even like the Classic over the SIM and the modern Comiquette.

The Classic Iron Man Comiquette is the best SideShow Iron Man piece to date until the Mark IV Maquette is released.

Yes I even like the Classic over the SIM and the modern Comiquette.

Eli, did you cancel your Buffy maquette order or no?

Or in other words, should I shun your existence now or later? :lol (I kid! I kid! :clap)

Eli, did you cancel your Buffy maquette order or no?

Or in other words, should I shun your existence now or later? :lol (I kid! I kid! :clap)

Does that Buffy statue get me hard? Yes. Am I a Buffy fan? Yes.

What do you think the chances of me owning it are?

And get on SomethingSexy for selling his Buffy/Angel PFs. :nana:

Back