Classic Iron Man Comiquette - Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey guys, I have a question for you. Is this IM comiquette comparable in size to the Mystique "AH" statue?

Sideshow's site says the Mystique is 16" tall, so probably 13" to 14" w/o the base right?

They state the IM comiquette as 31" tall but I'm sure that's including the flag right? So what I'm getting at is the actual IM portion of this piece the same size, or close to, the Mystique piece?

I have a couple of Detolf's that I want to put these on top of and I already have the Mystique. Just looking for another piece to go with it and right now it's between this and the new Psylocke coming out.

Thanks!

I'm not sure about the statue alone but the flag along with it makes the IM seem to be way larger than Mystique.

It would be close... it's suppose to 1/4 scale but next to the Captain PF, IM looks slightly smaller.

I think AH Mystique is 1/5 but she comes close to her PF which is supposedly 1/4 scale.

I have all these statues BTW, I WIN!!!!!

I'm not sure about the statue alone but the flag along with it makes the IM seem to be way larger than Mystique.

It would be close... it's suppose to 1/4 scale but next to the Captain PF, IM looks slightly smaller.

I think AH Mystique is 1/5 but she comes close to her PF which is supposedly 1/4 scale.

I have all these statues BTW, I WIN!!!!!

:rotfl

I was kind of hoping you would post Ski because I've seen you on a lot of the threads for the pieces I've been looking for and I figured you would have the info.

So what do you personally think? Unless you have them handy to measure that is, would they look pretty much in scale if you put them side by side? If the Mystique is just a little smaller that wouldn't bug me too much as I would expect in real life she would be shorter than IM.

I just mostly didn't want a small IM and a GIANT Mystique and then my other PF's. Just think it would look odd and I don't really care for rinky dink statues.

Thanks for all your help.

:rotfl

I was kind of hoping you would post Ski because I've seen you on a lot of the threads for the pieces I've been looking for and I figured you would have the info.

So what do you personally think? Unless you have them handy to measure that is, would they look pretty much in scale if you put them side by side? If the Mystique is just a little smaller that wouldn't bug me too much as I would expect in real life she would be shorter than IM.

I just mostly didn't want a small IM and a GIANT Mystique and then my other PF's. Just think it would look odd and I don't really care for rinky dink statues.

Thanks for all your help.

I think you'd be all right with all these pieces, I would say that the Captain PF is the bigger out of those I named up above but that's not one of the pieces that you are getting.

They are all relatively + or - the same scales or a smidge off, so I don't see it bothering you.

I think you'd be all right with all these pieces, I would say that the Captain PF is the bigger out of those I named up above but that's not one of the pieces that you are getting.

They are all relatively + or - the same scales or a smidge off, so I don't see it bothering you.

Very cool, thanks for all the info.

Now the hunt for an EX begins. :slap

Being late to this style of collecting is lame! :)

Very cool, thanks for all the info.

Now the hunt for an EX begins. :slap

Being late to this style of collecting is lame! :)

It does suck being late, I was there a few years ago and it cost me some $$$ but it's definitely worth it!

Definitely EX or FAIL with all these guys!!!!! Nothing but Ex's in the collection for Ski, exception of only one........... HULK!!!!! He is that awesome!!!!

Punisher Com is the only piece where I've come across to where I wish the scale was more 1/4 with but regardless it's a awesome statue and amazing details along with the sculpt and fits nicely with AH Mystique.

IMG_5524.jpg

It's a strange pairing, but yeah - CIM and AH Mystique would look just fine together scale-wise IMO. Listen to the Skiman

It does suck being late, I was there a few years ago and it cost me some $$$ but it's definitely worth it!

Definitely EX or FAIL with all these guys!!!!! Nothing but Ex's in the collection for Ski, exception of only one........... HULK!!!!! He is that awesome!!!!

Punisher Com is the only piece where I've come across to where I wish the scale was more 1/4 with but regardless it's a awesome statue and amazing details along with the sculpt and fits nicely with AH Mystique.

IMG_5524.jpg

Love that Punisher man, very nice!

I know you're the EX or FAIL guy but I'm picking and choosing on catch up pieces. Some of the stuff Sideshow puts out for their EX's is just lame IMO. The EX IM is a perfect example of when Sideshow makes the EX worth it. Very cool to have the switch out portrait.

I really wanted that Mystique and then once I got her I was/am watching that Psylocke a lot as well. The older "AH" pieces are crazy price wise and I do like the Lara Croft but think I want something different.

Got to work with the room I have available too and it's getting cramped. It's either going to be this EX Iron Man or the regular Psylocke as I don't care for the prints and you can find those statues a TON cheaper if you don't buy them through Sideshow I've learned.

It's a strange pairing, but yeah - CIM and AH Mystique would look just fine together scale-wise IMO. Listen to the Skiman

:lol yeah a little different but this time around with my collection I'm picking and choosing pieces I really like do to the space issue. The IM will work great with the Hot Toys IM figures I am picking up too. Be kind of cool to have the statue on top of the case with the HT's figs underneath.

Thanks for all the help guys. :bow

I picked up Classic Iron Man from the post office this morning. I had to wait in line for 35 minutes, but I finally got it.

This statue is freaking amazing. I love it and I can't believe I got it for such a great price. This piece has a lifetime place in my collection.

I picked up Classic Iron Man from the post office this morning. I had to wait in line for 35 minutes, but I finally got it.

This statue is freaking amazing. I love it and I can't believe I got it for such a great price. This piece has a lifetime place in my collection.

the face of the exclusive is perfect,not robert downey jr,just comic face!!! :thud:

dsc08139i.jpg

taken from my room

I love the Tony Stark portrait as well. I don't usually feel that the exclusive is 100% necessary for every statue, but this is one that I just had to have the exclusive for. The alternate unmasked display option is so much better.

The seller's loss was definitely my gain. I don't think this statue gets the recognition it deserves and I'm going to proudly display it with my Marvel collection no matter what other pieces I gain in the future.

Back