Classic Catwoman Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Quick question ...do we know if the head comes off?

Maybe a custom portrait is in order if it can come off...

I'm somewhat surprised they didn't knock off $25 or anything at all for the lack of a second headsculpt, but prices be prices these days! That said, while I'll be passing, I do think the entire sculpt is really well done! Very eye-catching and appealing! And I'm actually a fan of the face. A second, softer sculpt to go with it would've been a nice bonus; but this devilish, more conniving look works well for this piece!

I do hope everyone who picks it up gets a well made piece, but man, looking at those pictures this one jumped out at me!

3002632_press11.jpg

I can already see all the posts of sloppy claw paint!

Hopefully that's not the case, as it is a beautifully sculpted piece and it was cool of Sideshow to offer another rendition of the character for fans! Congrats to those ordering on Thursday!!

Maybe it's just me, but her head looks like it has way too much depth. I also would've preferred a more intense face, which I think would be more fitting with the Balent Catwoman. If the head comes off and there's a custom head going around, I may pick this up later.

I really hope to see a few on my wishlist come out soon cause once these start getting near or pass 450, I'm gone.

Lies! The justification will be made that the quality of the sculpt/piece has improved even more than old interpretations of the character, and it's just the price of a couple of trips to McDonald's added on. ;)

You'll be like Bill Murray and Sideshow will be Richard Dreyfuss. :lol

Not necessarily. Sideshow Reps won't even know the mechanics of the casting.
Mark may :D

The heads are always sculpted separately as a plug in piece to minimize the shrinkage and distortion of the features during the molding and casting purposes
and ease of production. Wether the head gets permanently attached during assembly or not, that I don't know.

Ref other Batverse villains courtesy of SF...

There are more male DC villains on the horizon..some from the Batverse and some are not (like the non-Batverse recently teased Darkseid). There is at least one Batverse villain (male) that I'm aware of that is set to be released for Pre-Order this year. Whether that will be the only one I just do not know.

Back