Classic Catwoman Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hot damn that bod. :shock

$399 but you can knock off $20 with the LUCKYMARCH code. I'm not sure what I'm going to do now. :panic

Thanks for posting the pics BurningRage.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah, you're right. Hopefully this will still be available on the site. But I love how she turned out. Mark did an amazing job.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Okay Mark,

Correct me if I'm wrong but I'm going to hazzard a guess that this isn't just a mirrored repaint with slight sculpt differences. I think you sculpted both PF's around the same time and mirrored the stances, did one nude (the Modern Catwoman, and we know this thanks to the many pervs on these board, thanks guys!) because you knew it was going to be covered in cloth and then did this one with the suit on because you were going to go fully sculpted the whole time. And the major differences between the two were the head sculpts, and the arm poses.

Am I right? ;)

Okay Mark,

Correct me if I'm wrong but I'm going to hazzard a guess that this isn't just a mirrored repaint with slight sculpt differences. I think you sculpted both PF's around the same time and mirrored the stances, did one nude (the Modern Catwoman, and we know this thanks to the many pervs on these board, thanks guys!) because you knew it was going to be covered in cloth and then did this one with the suit on because you were going to go fully sculpted the whole time. And the major differences between the two were the head sculpts, and the arm poses.

Am I right? ;)

Not really. There was quite a spread of time and other sculpts between both Catwoman sculpts. This one was brought to me with the decision by the design team to mirror the pose of the first one with a change to the ams, head and fully sculpted body with suit as well as the gargoyle heads on the base instead of lion heads.

That's exactly what I expected--pose, price, and width of the base. Sorry for anyone that was expecting it to not be a variant of the first Catwoman PF but there was no way SS was going to produce an entirely new statue. I'll probably wait til it's coupon eligible but I'll get it.

I guess this thursday we'll see a pic with both Balent's and Cooke's Catwomen. It'll make for an ass... er... a nice display. :)

Interesting when they mess up PFs like Ivy and Catwoman

They usually will do variants whereas when they mess up Marvel pieces they could care less

I dont know if this was always a planned variant but I know Ivy was not

More accidental according to the reps.

Since im getting a refund on Sinestro

Id consider this to go with my Joker

And leave the other sirens together.

The hair looks unnatural and the whip is too short and the jackal heads ?? On the base dont make sense ? Shouldve been Panther heads or Tiger

Back