Clash of the Titans ?!?!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
their site says the SSC booth would be for what I think can be considered finished product but supposedly they had another booth where they had new license announcements.

Here is what they say " DKE Toys #4732 - To get a sneak peek at our new licenses and prototypes! You will be delighted, shocked and horrified!"

Yep, you can buy one for $50, or 3 for $120 direct from GoHero. I would expect the same price from Sideshow.

I think you get a freebie if you order direct from GoHero. Also, they're a very good company so I'd buy direct from them.

GoHero

Do they wait till things are shipped before charging your card?

Yes, no charge until the figure ships. Although there may be a pre-auth... not sure as the last time I ordered direct from them was Flash in November.

And so far Steve seems great with CS; the Buck Rogers figures had some issues with the glass domes breaking in transit, as far as I know everyone got replacements. I had an issue with a belt and he responded quickly via email and then later I got the new belt.

Back