Clash of the Titans

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This lady has arrived today :monkey5

4476460426_0620e93571_o.jpg

4475682991_ee667ebb9e_o.jpg

I'm waiting for Calibos (is travelling to Home)

Great looking figure.

A Shame the New CLASH OF THE REMAKES, i mean Titans, Medusa will look nothing like her.

That figure looks fantastic. So, anyone heard any reviews or anything on the remake? The only thing I have heard is that the 3D is not worth checking out as it seemed like more of an after thought than anything else.

This lady has arrived today :monkey5

4476460426_0620e93571_o.jpg

I'm waiting for Calibos (is travelling to Home)

Congrats, man!!! That is an awesome figure!! :rock :rock :rock

That figure looks fantastic. So, anyone heard any reviews or anything on the remake? The only thing I have heard is that the 3D is not worth checking out as it seemed like more of an after thought than anything else.

I wasn't planning on watching the 3D version just because of that reason. As far as I know they decided to make the movie 3D because Avatar was/is cashing in billions.
I saw with Alice In Wonderland that the 3D effect isn't the same if it's not incorporated from the beginning, so Clash will be a normal 2D viewing for me probably :D

Thanks Guys . It´s so beatiful :inlove. Do you imagine a figure like this with hidden articulations and rubber skin? :google

The headsculpt of Perseus is in process. Soon, the go hero Perseus will change his head with Harry Hamlin sculpt ;)

4470991429_df2336570f_o.jpg

if perseus has for an accessory medusa's head with led glowing lights as an accessory and a cool base i will buy, if it's just a plain figure with greek armour i will left this behind...

Now that I have the medusa figure, it's a good moment for sculpt a custom head with glow eyes:naughty

This is the goal

Perseus.jpg

Now that I have the medusa figure, it's a good moment for sculpt a custom head with glow eyes:naughty

This is the goal

Perseus.jpg

:emperor

Restaurajones, that picture is awesome and your Hamlin sculpt looks great. I'll try to recreate it at a later date when my lady is painted. Any painters around?:eek:

IMG_5797.jpg

MedusaSnakespieces.jpg

I don't want to add the snakes until I talk to a painter and see if it's better to paint assembled or in pieces.

Last edited:
I want to see a sculpture of the new Kraken. The design looks interesting.

Hello Restaurajones,

I thought you'd like that. :naughty

That head is from the 1:6 scale GEO Metric Medusa Model Kit. The kit is pretty cool. All the pieces are in two plastic bags but I didn't open them till recently. That is how the head looks before adding all the snakes. :D
Also every piece seems to need to be cut away from the surrounding plastic.

I can take a close-up of her face for you, just let me know my friend.

I don't remember Marcus Wright wearing amour, and holding Medusa's head in Terminator Salvation...........;)

But seriously, looking awesome........can't wait to see the official specs & pics! :rock

It is a great looking figure, but as much as I love Clash of the Titans (the original), I only have limited funds, and there are way too many more important licenses that Hot Toys are doing (Terminator, Superman)

Back