Clash of the Titans

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love Harryhausen and I enjoyed "Clash of the Titans" but I don't know if SSC or anyone would do a great job on the characters in articulated 1/6th figures. Not enough clothes on much of the cast if you know what I mean.
I would however love to see an "Earth vs. the Flying Saucers" saucer-man. I love the way the characters were designed. That would be way cool in my opinion. Be happy with the human leads also.

Well SS is on the cutting edge with their wet-suit skin design. Who knows maybe visible joints will be a thing of the past within the next 5 years.

Hot Toys posted a link to new trailer and 10 clips on Facebook page

https://www.facebook.com/hottoys#!/hottoys

I'm not going to watch those clips because I want to have as much surprise in the cinema as possible... :)
But the fact that HT posted that link on their Facebook page is really interesting...

Could this perhaps mean that they'll show figures from this license next?...

I'm thinking HT will be the first company to bring us Medusa. She'll have their DX technology with real movable glass eyes that GLOW with LED power!

Wow! Record for thread bumping? 4.5 years! :lol

Anyway, really looking forward to seeing what HT does with this......Medusa would have to be a given, surely!

Last edited:
Yup, I, too, really hope they make Medusa.

The way I see it they can use like a female upperbody and where on normal figures there is a pelvis with legs, they could start the snake body from there on this figure.

Come on HT, make a Medusa!!! :rock :rock :rock

Last edited:
if not Hot Toys, hopefully go-hero/zoloworld produces a Medusa for their wrath of titans line

This necropost actually makes sense.

Funny - they're showing Iron Man 2 figures and that film opens in May. CotT opens next week- perhaps they'll show something opening day.

Wow! Record for thread bumping? 4.5 years! :lol

Anyway, really looking forward to seeing what HT does with this......Medusa would have to be a given, surely!

:lol I was just as surprised to see it up here this morning. Wow that was a while ago.

HT Medusa Please.:D

Zeus sounds very cool, I might have to see this movie, I'm not digging Perseus' over the top armor though.

I hope they'll give Perseus a severed Medusa head as an accessory. That would give the figure some cool display options IMO :)

Yeah, I would love it too for Hot Toys to make the Ray Harryhausen creatures from the original movie. I loved it as a child growing up in the 1980s, and just recently bought the Blu-Ray for it. I'll definitely check out the new movie! I want to see it in 3-D. I saw AVATAR in 3-D and it was great!

As far as the figures, yes, I would like to see Hot Toys make Perseus from the original movie and the new one. HT already did a Sam Worthington as Marcus Wright from Terminator: Salvation so they already got the sculpt for the most part. Yeah, a Liam Neeson as Zeus would be great too! Plus, Hot Toys MUST make a Medusa! The classic Harryhausen one from the original.

Honestly I would like to see a 1:6 scale Pegasus, the flying horse! I just don't get why they made Pegasus black in the new movie, instead of white as he was in the original movie. :confused: I guess to be different? Whatever. :rolleyes:

Clash Of The Titans is one of my beloved childhood favorites! I'm really looking forward to the new movie. :D

Last edited:
What I wanna see is HT doing more than just Perseus...this new remake has a goldmine of potential in it...look at Calibos, Medusa, Hades and Zeus...visually appealing and great characters in their own right. Surprised we haven't seen any leaked pics of the Sam sculpt yet.

Last edited:
They did say on their Facebook page to expect something soon. So they could be waiting for opening week.

I'd agree that I'd like to see other characters besides Perseus. The gods have great armor and a lot of character - not to mention being Liam Neeson and Ralph Fiennes.

But HT makes some really strange decisions about what characters to do - look at Watchmen. For all me know they only plan on doing Bubo and nothing else from CotT.

Back