Civil War sigs : lets see'm all!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think I see it.

2i1h3id.jpg

Hi,
These are cool and pretty funny. Can I get someone to make me one using either of these pics?

ultraman1.jpg

ULTRAMAN.jpg

And the basic fonts "Civil War. I'm with Ultraman" but maybe "Ultraman" only in a Japanese looking font. :)

can anyone please make me a green arrow civil war sig----im with the mayor. thanks in advance

Hi Ragacin. I couldn't find an oriental type font. I guess I don't have the patience to go through heaps of fonts. I only have an old version of photoshop. Sorry I couldn't be of more help. They are only basic, I know. Someone else may post one for you. In the meantime.........
47dklzb.jpg

2llhonc.jpg

pickard said:
This came to me last night while watching my favorite show.

CIVIL_WAR_APOLLO.jpg

It seems so obvious that I think I might have seen something like it elsewhere.

Apollo got fat??? (Wait, don't tell me, I don't really want to know!!! I haven't watched the end of season 2 or any of season 3 yet!!!)

SideshowDusty said:
Apollo got fat??? (Wait, don't tell me, I don't really want to know!!! I haven't watched the end of season 2 or any of season 3 yet!!!)
For shame, Dusty! Go! Watch the end of season 2 now. :banana

i think we should all have a civil war banner of ourselves just for kicks, after seeing Fritz's :D

creecher said:
Hi Ragacin. I couldn't find an oriental type font. I guess I don't have the patience to go through heaps of fonts. I only have an old version of photoshop. Sorry I couldn't be of more help. They are only basic, I know. Someone else may post one for you. In the meantime.........
47dklzb.jpg

2llhonc.jpg

Thanks Creecher they look great :)

After seeing all the cool Civil War sigs, I just couldnt resist and had to make a couple of my own :chew

civilwar-underworld.jpg

civilwar-terminator.jpg

civilwar-fightclub.jpg

Could any one make me a banner of Buffy using pics from prophecy girl or any pics of her from season 1.
Im with the slayer:D

Thanks

Back