Civil War sigs : lets see'm all!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
In honor of the Spooktacular:

civilwar_vh.jpg

:D

buffy-collector said:
Could any one make me a banner of Buffy using pics from prophecy girl or any pics of her from season 1.
Im with the slayer:D

Thanks
Hey BC, supply a pic, or a link to one and I'll make one. It'll only be simple. No comments please. :monkey1

Thanks.
I had to make that and the Airwolf banner. Those were my favorite shows back in the day.

Don't worry; there's no Street Hawk banner coming. At least not from me.

Fritz said:
We're overdue for some more episodes...

huntinforbountysigdt3.jpg

^ My new favorite Civil War sig!

We absolutely need some new episodes! And where can I order that Pam Vorhees calendar?!?

King Darkness said:
BOOOO!!!! Worst banner EVER!!!!
Sorry pickard, but I'm a Dolphins fan.

Sorry, buddy. I feel your pain. I'll never forget the Pats' 1-15 season. It still hurts.

Of course, no one picked us to go to the Super Bowl that year.

------

Nice one Fritz. That must've been easier than trying to find an image of Marino's AFC Championship ring. :lol

pickard said:
...Nice one Fritz. That must've been easier than trying to find an image of Marino's AFC Championship ring. :lol

It's funny because it's true. :monkey2 :lol

It's hard to hate the Patriots because they're better than Dolphins because pretty much everyone is. :eek:

pickard said:
That must've been easier than trying to find an image of Marino's AFC Championship ring. :lol

Ouch:monkey2:monkey2 Burn!!!

fritz said:
It's hard to hate the Patriots because they're better than Dolphins because pretty much everyone is.

Ouch:monkey2:monkey2Double Burn!!!

But this is cool....

phishbb6.jpg

pickard said:
Robodad's and yours are the best banners I've seen.

Yours? Mine? huh?
I'm just playing with PS, Robodad is a class of his own :bow

My newest addition, 300 banner no2
CIVILWAR300b.jpg

Back