Civil War sigs : lets see'm all!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just googled Kurgan, and waddya know, it took me back to Sideshows site. So thank you once again Sideshow. :bow

creecher said:
Just googled Kurgan, and waddya know, it took me back to Sideshows site. So thank you once again Sideshow. :bow

Its a sign from the mighty Kurgan!!!!

I love these....Here's my contribution:

robotchickencivilwarjx8.jpg

a few more images that need to be done:

I'm with Silent Bob

bob-close.jpg

I'm with Jay and Silent Bob

jay_and_silent_bob.jpg

I'm with Buddy Christ

Buddy%20Christ%20Avatar.jpg

galactiboy said:
Here's a quick take on Silent Bob... as if Jay were saying it:

silentbob.jpg

Perfect! I was thinking of doing one that says "I'm with lunchbox".

Here's mine...

CivilWar-Robocop01.jpg

Finally decided to jump on the bandwagon...even though I've NEVER read this storyline at all (keeping track of comic book continuity got to be too much of a hassle a long time ago...LOL).

Also, here are some other ones I made. Feel free to use them if you'd like. I made them for whichever "Freak" wants to use 'em. I would suggest saving them to your hard drive rather than relying on my direct link though.

CivilWar-Robocop.jpg

CivilWar-007.jpg

CivilWar-Terminator.jpg

CivilWar-DarthVader.jpg

CivilWar-MaceWindu.jpg

Enjoy!!! :)

Last edited:
Thanks Frankenfan. That's handy to know. I found a way around it by making up a new banner incorporating the two sigs I wanted and uploaded that to the image host. Then I came back to find your advice. I know some people don't like the sig being so wide that they have to scroll across. I did try your method of having each seperate image next to each other and when I previewed it, it came up stacked. Didn't think of expanding the browser. Thanks heaps though. I'll have to keep that in mind.

Back