Civil War sigs : lets see'm all!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wor-Gar said:
Make that sig! Call it: CIVIL WAR: I'm with the Collector

I couldn't in good faith make a sig with a random overweight person... but I did the next best thing, Comic Book Guy... geekdoms cartoon representation.
(BTW: If this is anyones collection on the board I apologize for using it without permission :monkey3 )

collectors.jpg

Last edited:
decadentdave said:
Actually that's not a bad idea! Sideshow should sponsor a contest to have one lucky winner have their likeness made into a Militaries of Star Wars soldier of their choice!

I've been saying this for about a year now and sadly nobody ever seems to pay attention to me :monkey2

galactiboy said:
I couldn't in good faith make a sig with a random overweight person... but I did the next best thing, Comic Book Guy... geekdoms cartoon representation.
(BTW: If this is anyones collection on the board I apologize for using it without permission :monkey3 )

collectors.jpg

Perfect! :D

Figured we could all do with a little religion...

spaghettimonster.jpg

Have you been touched by his noodly appendage?

Wor-Gar said:
Galactiboy, your sigs rock! Can you improve upon mine? Please... :eek:

Not sure if you still needed this, but here's my try at Jaws. I couldn't find your image :confused:

jaws.jpg

galactiboy said:
Not sure if you still needed this, but here's my try at Jaws. I couldn't find your image :confused:

jaws.jpg

:lol That is great!!!!

DAVE!!! why must you limit my ability to put multiple Civil war sigs???? :(

TOE said:
:lol That is great!!!!

DAVE!!! why must you limit my ability to put multiple Civil war sigs???? :(

As a Krusader you are bound by law to carry this one until the month is over:

oktoberkurganuarc.jpg

So its really a moot point :lol

galactiboy said:

oktoberkurganuarc.jpg

I have changed mine for the duration of this month for the love of the KURGAN...

galactiboy said:

oktoberkurganuarc.jpg

DONE MY BROTHER!!!!!!

pixletwin said:
Hey TOE what size did you resize you banner images to in order to fit them side-by-side like that? D'yos Mabalos kabayan!

I saved them in photobucket and reduced them about 75%.

90% of the people on this board should have this sig...Just look at the Aragorn image thread....Great sig!!!!!!

Back