Civil War sigs : lets see'm all!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bardoon said:
I made quite a few, here's some of mine:

civilwar_CC.jpg

civilwar_galactus.jpg

and my current one in my sig. right now:

civilwar_blackcat2.jpg
nice, i like the predator one ;)

oh yeah...
dave, i wonder if there's a way to limit the number of lines you can use in a sig. this might help to limit, i don't know:eek:

I agree, with the ending of Civil War we should head to the next plateau and change up these sigs.....I'll be sad to see mine go though, they were done so amazingly!! :monkey2

I'm sticking with my civil war sig. Fashionable or not, they are incredible and I love them! :D

Can someone who's a little more computer savy than me create a sig for me?

I'd love to have a "I'm with the Exclusives" with the X-Men VS #1 showing it lit up. Can anyone pull that off for me?

Darth Loki said:

I'd love to have a "I'm with the Exclusives" with the X-Men VS #1 showing it lit up. Can anyone pull that off for me?

I doubt it. Pretty much everyone who doesn't have this piece hates you for putting it up for sale and then pulling it back once #2 cam out. :monkey5 :rotfl ;)

Darth Loki said:

civilwarexcltp3.jpg

OK, this may not technically be a Civil War banner, but I think it fits with the spirit of the banners. It is one that Jedi_Mike asked me to put together for him.

cap_banner.jpg

Here's a version that fits size-wise with the "standard" banners:

cap_banner_2.jpg

Back