Civil War sigs : lets see'm all!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
pickard said:
You've got a PM, Buttmunch.

Anyone who needs a simple GIF animator should try the Microsoft GIF Animator.

It's an old program which MS doesn't support anymore, but it's ridiculously easy to use. I just got it running and had ouput an animated GIF in less than 2 minutes.

Right back at you. Thanks again.

Ok now I feel like an idiot. How to I post the link of the gif to have it show up? When ever I try it just ends up as the link, and not a visable gif. :confused:

Buttmunch said:
Ok now I feel like an idiot. How to I post the link of the gif to have it show up? When ever I try it just ends up as the link, and not a visable gif. :confused:

Me too:confused::confused:

I think I'm having problems with the link itself. I did a test with Pixle's rotating avatar by copying his link and then using the insert image button and it worked. Pickard is there a way you could just post it here or guide me through the process of what to do. I've never really been good at this kind of thing. :monkey2

Now that you have the image, you'll have to host it somewhere. If you need a host, try here: freewebs.com/

Then, your link code will look like this:

[IM G]https://www.buttmunch.com/BM_Animated_sig.gif[/IMG]

without the space in [IM G]

CIVIL_WAR_LOCKE.jpg

pickard said:
Now that you have the image, you'll have to host it somewhere. If you need a host, try here: freewebs.com/

Then, your link code will look like this:

[IM G]https://www.buttmunch.com/BM_Animated_sig.gif[/IMG]

without the space in [IM G]

OK thanks. Oh great now a Locke one :lol Maybe I'll have to try and add him to the other three with that other link you posted.

hey pickard, I saw you had a civil sig website so i linked your name to that website on the civil sig archive.

toe: it'd be nice if you could put who's sigs you put into the gif animated sigs.
but sometiems there are too many so i understand but I try to give credit to whoever made them on the civil sig archive haha.
awesome job on those though. i just downloadded that program to make a couple myself!

Thanks, sunohc.

I looked in Photoshop and didn't see how to export an animated gif. I forgot all about the ImageReady program.

Out of respect for some people I like who have asked me to lose the pic I have of Lennon in my sign I ask that one of you (pickard or RoboDad) make me a new I'm with JohnandYoko sig with this pic:

johnyokoflower.jpg

and if someone would be kind enough to redit my sig gif I would appreciate it.

:peace

Back