CIV WebCam Rollin'!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
pixletwin said:
Oh! Phew.. I thought you meant on the web cam. :lol
No we didnt smack Swabie, he had a GentleGiantCollectors.com shirt on and Dusty gave him crap about it. We may have been on the web cam who knows.

Just an update - looks like no roving cam at CIV - they've disabled wireless unless you pay the convention center's exhorbitant fees :( But if you have specific photo requests, post them here and I'll pass them on:

https://www.sideshowtoy.com/behindtheshow/?p=3105

Also, if you notice any technical problems with the cams, or anything else, drop me a PM! It was nice to meet you Swabie, mfoga, and Bluesnaggletooth :chew

SideshowDusty said:
Just an update - looks like no roving cam at CIV - they've disabled wireless unless you pay the convention center's exhorbitant fees :( But if you have specific photo requests, post them here and I'll pass them on:

Also, if you notice any technical problems with the cams, or anything else, drop me a PM! It was nice to meet you Swabie, mfoga, and Bluesnaggletooth :chew

Just of you beautiful ;)

If you saw two people stick out there touges at the cam a lil while ago that was me.

SideshowDusty said:

The webcam stuff is good but it's the 200+ pictures from day one that really made me feel like I was there.

Thanks!:wave :angrycanu

SideshowDusty said:

Nice meeting you too, Dusty!:monkey5

-Snags

The ill Jedi said:
Cool! I'll be there tomorrow Dusty, can me and my buds have a tour too?

Sure, just ask for me, I'll be around most of the day. Saturday is going to be CRAZY! Yesterday was just fan club day and it was pretty nuts. Bring a fan and lots of water on Sat :cool:

Also, Anthony Daniels is filming with our C-3PO right now, you can see it on one of the cams.

I know its encased in glass but can we get a picture of Old Ben with his hood up?:eek:

I would also like more pics of Plo Koon and the Sidious Holo-walker.

SideshowDusty said:
Lorne Peterson is here now, signing some Sculpting a Galaxy books and stuff for people. He's such a cool guy! You can see him on the web cam. ...

If only I were there! I'm still contemplating getting Sculpting a Galaxy, the limited edition.

The ill Jedi said:
Cool! I'll be there tomorrow Dusty, can me and my buds have a tour too?
Hey you got to come find Me Swabie and Snags. PM me and ill give you my number.

S'up everyone. C4 has been a blast. Me, mfoga, Snags and the crew have been hittin' that place hard every day. I've bought so much stuff I'm just becoming pathetic.

Yeah... big props to Dusty for the personal booth tour. It was great to finally meet you, Dust! :D (My T-shirt smack aside of course... :monkey3 )

Anywho... go ahead and drop the Vader bronze right off in my living room when your truck drives by my house on your way back to Sideshow. :rotfl :rotfl :rotfl

And mad props to mfoga and Snags for helpin' me. Snags, John S told me Ralph M. called and wanted to talk to you.... But um Morly took the call instead. Woot!

great to hear that everyone is having a great time !!! PICS ??

Also, I was watching G4 and there was a contest for best Chewbacca voice imitation and the winner was given a Han Solo PF by Sideshow. Mad Props Sideshow :clap :clap

mfoga said:
Hey you got to come find Me Swabie and Snags. PM me and ill give you my number.
Mark,

I tried to PM you, your inbox is full, I also tried to email you and it didn't go through. PM me your number.

Ill

Thanks for the CIV photo coverage SSC! Viewing all the CIV photo galleries, there's one thing that got me thinking... George Bush manages to paralyze the entire world with his fear for terrorism, yet there are hundreds of "armed" and "disguised" people at the CIV. I bet all of them are there to celebrate Star Wars, but it usually only takes one fool to spoil the fun as we know. Are there any security measures taken?

Alice Adrenochrome said:
Thanks for the CIV photo coverage SSC! Viewing all the CIV photo galleries, there's one thing that got me thinking... George Bush manages to paralyze the entire world with his fear for terrorism, yet there are hundreds of "armed" and "disguised" people at the CIV. I bet all of them are there to celebrate Star Wars, but it usually only takes one fool to spoil the fun as we know. Are there any security measures taken?

No security measures that I can see. They aren't searching bags or anything. Supposedly there was a bomb threat called in on Friday evening, but it was probably an old high school quarterback who wanted to pick on all the geeks. :emperor

Great coverage guys!! Wish I could be there but freaking snow days had to get in the way. Ah well see you all in just a little bit at SDCC.

TOE said:
great to hear that everyone is having a great time !!! PICS ??

Also, I was watching G4 and there was a contest for best Chewbacca voice imitation and the winner was given a Han Solo PF by Sideshow. Mad Props Sideshow :clap :clap
yeah, i thought that was a great prize too. hope they gave her the base lol.

and Olivia Munn as slave Leia made my day! :monkey5

Back