My annual "I want Psycho" rant

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It pays to have friends who are published artists who will humor their buddies. It would look sooo much better with some figures, models and dioramas or pfs in front of it. If they ever make them.:impatient: Its only been 50 years after all....:thud:

What would be your Psycho grail? I was thinking a pf but now I'm thinking a dx hot toys.

I want either a figure of Norman with removable wig and Mother gown, and Mother's corpse rotting in her chair. Either as a pf, a resin kit, or a hot toys dolly set. This is the grandaddy of all modern era horror and it gets virtually nothing made. Here's some other things I have...not much, but there's not much to have. I also have some matchbooks, a pressed penny with the Bates motel, a bates motel ahstray from the Universal gift shop, signed shots of Leigh and Miles in character, a patch to sew on a jacket, and some very nice buttons from Britain. But those arent all that hard to get.

ytdtyidtuitduituidt.jpg

Anton, you are my official new favorite board member!!!! :rock:rock:rock

I brought up this topic in the "ask sideshow" section a while back. I think this could be a really popular line and I'm SURE they'd have enough fan interest to get this picked up. I mean, it's a classic after all. So I think if we join forces, we could really get this rolling :cool:

I brought up this topic in the "ask sideshow" section a while back. I think this could be a really popular line and I'm SURE they'd have enough fan interest to get this picked up. I mean, it's a classic after all. So I think if we join forces, we could really get this rolling :cool:

Thanks, buddy! Like you--I have a great passion for Psycho as well. To me---its a perfect film. How did SSC answer your question? I have many Frankensteins, Wolfmen, etc. ad nauseum. But very little Psycho. There just plain and simply needs to be more. Here's a little bit more I have that I mentioned. But its still open for much, much more. Howabout sharing via photos anything you have on the film? Since there's nothing new as yet---we may as well educate ourselves on what does exist at this point in time.:peace

7iyotuiptuio.jpg

I was just gonna pm you and ask if you'd seen this thread. :D
I'm surprised you didn't harass him for his FM motel! :lol

I only have the McFarlane as well.

It's not an official piece of merchandise, but a few years back I picked up a prop butcher knife that plays the shower music when you press a button. It sounds real close to the actual score, too!

MrsBatescropped.jpg

My favorite piece of my psycho collection. Only FIVE BUCKS SHIPPED at Amazon!!!

51NIQfOrFvL.jpg

Back