Cinemaquette Underworld: Evolution - Marcus 1:3 Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Okay my fellow collectors here is the reply from Cinemaquette in regards to my inquiries on the Lycan statue from the photos we've seen here and possible payment options for any of their stuff:

The photo you have seen online is a very old photo that Steve Wang
sculpted many years ago for the Underworld movie. Since he worked on the
film, he sculpted the model that was later created in CG for the film.
We currently have no plans for a Lycan maquette as the next couple
maquettes are not from the Underworld franchise.

As for payment plans, we do not offer them directly, but are currently
working with some third party companies to handle the financing for
these customers who need time to pay. We hope we can provide some update
to this matter by the end of the year.

Regards,
Cinemaquette.com

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

That's disappointing :(

"1:3 Lycan vs 1:3 Marcus" display would have been epic.

I'm pondering the pre-order ....Does anyone know the approx shipping date?

Sooooo... I just paid this thing in full, knowing that it's been announced that this beast is shipping out at the end of the month. So stoked, but am feeling guilty dropping all that money at once. lmao!!

Sooooo... I just paid this thing in full, knowing that it's been announced that this beast is shipping out at the end of the month. So stoked, but am feeling guilty dropping all that money at once. lmao!!

Wow! Nicely done! Yeah,blowing this kind of change would make just about anyone have buyers remorse,however;when you get it you will have something really truly epic that only few other collectors will have-and that,my friend,is a feeling of awesomeness that you and the few collectors that will have this will feel. Congrats! I hope you have a great place for him in your dwelling.

Man I want to pull trigger on this too. What to do

Wow! Nicely done! Yeah,blowing this kind of change would make just about anyone have buyers remorse,however;when you get it you will have something really truly epic that only few other collectors will have-and that,my friend,is a feeling of awesomeness that you and the few collectors that will have this will feel. Congrats! I hope you have a great place for him in your dwelling.

Thanks man! Yeah, Im starting to come around where now Im just excited to get the damn thing already. :lol I hope it ships out before Christmas. Most likely January though. I think its awesome that they dont put pre orders up until theyre well into production and we get the pieces a few months after we pay.

Im starting to think they dont charge your card in full until its ready to ship. I have yet to see anything deducted from my cc account statement.

Thanks man! Yeah, Im starting to come around where now Im just excited to get the damn thing already. :lol I hope it ships out before Christmas. Most likely January though. I think its awesome that they dont put pre orders up until theyre well into production and we get the pieces a few months after we pay.

Im starting to think they dont charge your card in full until its ready to ship. I have yet to see anything deducted from my cc account statement.

No prob! Enjoy it when you get it. That's great if they don't charge until it ships,I wondered on that. Keep us updated on when they charge for future ordering,at least for me; Id sure would love to get that Lycan bust but it be tough if they charge the whole thing up front or even if they do a point of sale for the full amount only to fall off in a couple of days. I could,however, do it if they only charge it when it ships. So do let us know how the transaction is handled-and,of course,pictures when you get that awesome statue.

Happy collecting!

Max Power

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No prob! Enjoy it when you get it. That's great if they don't charge until it ships,I wondered on that. Keep us updated on when they charge for future ordering,at least for me; Id sure would love to get that Lycan bust but it be tough if they charge the whole thing up front or even if they do a point of sale for the full amount only to fall off in a couple of days. I could,however, do it if they only charge it when it ships. So do let us know how the transaction is handled-and,of course,pictures when you get that awesome statue.

Happy collecting!

Max Power

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So I'm assuming that it wont charge til its ready to ship, which is fine by me as its not gonna be fun being billed for several statues at the same time from sideshow and then getting this. I read this on ECC/Cinemaquette website:

Q: What is the shipping time?

A: We ship within 24 hours of charging your credit card. We aim to deliver your Cinemaquette within 3 working days.
Still not charged. I was looking at the FAQ and it said:

Those Lycan busts look fantastic. You should get it! Me, Im holding out for a 1:3 Lycan OR 1:3 William. I like the pure bred werewolf look the best compared to the rest of the Lycans.

I believe they've stated that they won't make a William werewolf as he has too much fur.

I was going to get this, but my Holy grail came up.. 1:1 Alien Warrior

Good luck on those getting this, It looks um, unreal!

Make sure to post lots of pics!!

Back