CINEMAQUETTE T-X who has it ???

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am a massive terminator fan. But this statue does not interest me at all. Its prob the price turning me off it

:)
Thanks Turtle - I am lucky to have them.
Sined - I do have number 3, the other is 127. I would have bought the whole auction if I had the money but I could only afford the TX I have a soft spot for that statue. I got a nice letter of authenticity from John Rosengrant with it too.

Why don't you you sell the one with no sentimental value to me ,you don't need two :)

not one person knows the outer box dimensions of the CINEMAQUETTE T-X?? come on someone post the dimensions , quickkk thxx

why don't you ask the seller that has it on ebay? :slap

oh yes... like i never thought of that before i came here to post :slap the person selling on ebay, HE DOES NOT HAVE THE OUTER BOX..... !!! you understand azure?? we are not all thick in the head, thx

Maybe he needs it to get a shipping quote or something. We are but freaks after all!! :D

Cheers,
Neo.

Yep need it for shipping quote, if anyone can post the brown shipper box dimension i would really appreciate it, thanks guys

anyone from Europe or UK interested in buying a Cinemaquette T-X, i have one for sale £1250 ($2000) its a bargain but i need a quick sale as in need of money . Thankz

anyone from Europe or UK interested in buying a Cinemaquette T-X, i have one for sale £1250 ($2000) its a bargain but i need a quick sale as in need of money . Thankz

Is that the one on ebay with a massive lean and no colour box that looks like it was a faulty return that someone sneaked out the back door of the factory?

Back