CINEMAQUETTE T-X who has it ???

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dont have one but wish I did and the T800 Nice pics.

What did it cost at the shop? See a T800 in the pic to is it still there?

I paid way too much for it. Got it April of 2009, so I doubt if the T800 is still there.

just noticed the 800 is missing a arm.

Yeah, I think he was moving the T800 to another spot, so the arm was taken off.

Thanks Turtle, and these statues are scarce you guys are lucky to have these.

Sorry I couldn't find a pic of her on her own but if you squint hard enough she is there on the right. Took me over 2 years to find this but well worth it. :)

P8030741.jpg

Found one

P8050896.jpg

Thanks Turtle, and these statues are scarce you guys are lucky to have these.

No problem. The TX is extremely hard to get a hold of. I was hunting high and low for it. So happy she is in my collection. The T-800 endo is more abudant though, as I was able to acquire two for my collection.

Picked up my TX last month inFPI Glasgow for £700. Really Happy and got it for a great price

Awesome photos guys :clap :rock

I think it took me about 2 years to find a TX as well :D

Here's a few shots...pics def. don't do her justice :lecture

tx3-1.jpg

tx7.jpg

her final resting spot...

t34.jpg

Turtle-
What is the name of that shop? I'd love to take a look!

INFECDEAD-
2 TX's !?!? or photoshop ..

I've wanted one of these for a long time now, but I've pretty much given up on trying to find one at this point. I have the Predator and want to pick up the T-800 Endoskeleton and Alien, but I don't think I'll ever get a T-X unless I get a really luck break at some point.

I'd literally give my left nut for a CM T-X.
Even if I could ever find one, I'd never be able to afford it.

Here is mine. No.40 of 1000.

Bought it at time of release back when I didn't have to worry about things like money for mortgage and utilities etc. I don't even like the film, but I like the design of the statue.

TX.jpg

Photoshop??? Dude I can't even use Paint! :lol
Nah I do have 2, I got the first one really cheap and the other one I got for sentimental reasons from Stan Winston's estate auction. :monkey2

I'll ask... you selling one? :pray:

Great pics guys. Hey turtle where is that store bro. My brother lives in Murietta is it in the area??? Wouldn't mind checking it out next time I'm down that way. Mike

Turtle-
What is the name of that shop? I'd love to take a look!

Took some time to remember the name of the place. They are located in Redlands. Nice place, has a reptile store attached to it.

Tribal Reptile Company Inc.
Hollywood Cinema Collectibles
Tim & Lorelie Samra
110 & 112 Orange Street
Redlands CA. 92373
(909) 798-7800

He has a whole slew of goodies but expect to pay a premium for it. The last time I was there to pick up the TX, he had all the AVP Predators including both ancients on display in his case. I also picked up the Sideshow Predator 1 bust from him on the same day.

Back