CINEMAQUETTE T-X who has it ???

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That is a truely BAD A$$ statue, same goes for the T-800. Congrats to all who own!

Thanks Turtle - I am lucky to have them.
Sined - I do have number 3, the other is 127. I would have bought the whole auction if I had the money but I could only afford the TX I have a soft spot for that statue. I got a nice letter of authenticity from John Rosengrant with it too.

what is she limited too? I have always been suprised how hard she is to find, but im also glad i have no interest in this piece, but she is awesome.

I wander who is harder to find...........the TX or the SS Pumpkinhead

Sined - I do have number 3, the other is 127. I would have bought the whole auction if I had the money but I could only afford the TX I have a soft spot for that statue. I got a nice letter of authenticity from John Rosengrant with it too.
Congrats man. That #3 T-X from Stan himself is a grail for sure.
I have #30/1000:

1.jpg

11.jpg

13.jpg

14.jpg

15.jpg

115.jpg

116.jpg

121.jpg

Congrats man. That #3 T-X from Stan himself is a grail for sure.
I have #30/1000:

1.jpg

11.jpg

13.jpg

14.jpg

15.jpg

115.jpg

116.jpg

121.jpg

Your photos are excellent mate, I really need to upgrade my camera I would love pics of my collection to the quality of the ones you can take.
I had my heart set on Stan Winston's T-800 artist proof which had a round chrome base but it went for $19 000...:monkey2.

Thanks guys... Those are OAKLEY SUNGLASSES display cabinets. I used to have a hook up on them but unfortunately my contact moved on from them.:monkey2 If you look at my collection photos you can see the larger one I have too. I was able to get a total of 3. Yeah I thought they screamed CYBERDYNE and would make nice display cabs for my TERMINATOR collectibles. Mike

Picture014-1.jpg

Agreed! Mined letting us know where you got it at Endo? :)

Originally Posted by epan
wow!! that is the sickest display cabinet (in the background) i have seen yet! great job

oakley? really? man, never would have guessed that.....your right, it screams cyberdyne alright....thought it came right from the lab itself!

Hi ENDO-HUNTER i also managed to take 3 large OAKLEY SUNGLASSES display cabinets too.....love them!
Really nice collection!!!

how big is the CM T-X statue and box? does anyone have the statue and boxes dimensions they can post please?

I sold mine for 2500 back in 2010....this should go for more than 2k easily..if it does it meant guys were not on the lookout...It was a great piece

I think these go for like $3-4k now, which is surprising coming from the worst Term movie to date imo.

Back