Cinemaquette T-850

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, I'd much rather have a Sideshow 1/4 Indy piece for price reasons, but we may not have that option. Hopefully they will pick up the license. It has to be the one most requested by fans.

Correct the Cinemaquette are 1/3 scale so 24 inch is right.
maybe Sideshow could do the same then with the Indy line.?:D

I'd rather have Indy in the same scale as all my other movie related museum quality pieces - which is 1/4. Obviously since both companies are doing the Terminator, nothing that CMQ is doing is outside consideration for SSC. But I'd think that LotR is more likely than Indy.

Whats up with that site? Is that not the most difficult to navigate and unhelpfull website you have ever been on? I could only find 4 pics of any of the pieces. Could someone please tell me where a detailed description of the pieces could be found. Also, which pieces have already been released. Are those prices posted above for sure? What makes it worth that price?

Thanks,

Jesse

The sucker is HUGE, 1/3 scale.

Only the T-X has been released so far. There are only pictures of the three Terminator pieces.

I have seen the T-X in person and not only is it realy big, the quality is top notch.

I believe Stan Winston is involved with Cinemaquettes as well.

Picture to show how big they are:

T-X

I heard at Toy Fair, a lot of people actually thought these were real production pieces from the movies because the quality is that good.

Jimmeny Christmass do you have two of the MR AT-AT's or is that not your pic.

Thats pretty tall (what about 2 feet), are they all metal? do they articulate at all? and which one is the one going up for sale today? Man thats still a butload of money. Terminator is deff one of my favorites though.

Jesse

No, that's not my picture. It's P1's from statueforum.com

I think they do move some.

The T-850, Arnold with jacket, is up for sale today. :) They are 24 inches without the base, etc.

MY ORDER IS IN! :)

When did the email announcement go out? I just looked at my registration email from April and it said I was signed up for their newsletter. I guess they don't want me to buy their stuff. >:

I got my email Tuesday the 21st Richard.

I'm having the same experience with MR emails. I finally got my notice about the Signature Ed AT-AT the day after it went on sale to the general public and I'm a collector society member. Nothing lost there though, since I wasn't planning on getting one.

I still don't know if I can afford the T-850, but it's still frustrating when you're signed up for a newsletter and you don't get it at all.

Does anyone know when these are supposed to ship? I gathered from their website that there's real no set timeframe since they make a limited number a month. Just wondering from those who've ordered what ETA was given on your order status page.

I'd like to order this (maybe), but my CC isn't ready for it yet. Maybe if it'd be a few months, I might have a better chance. I wish they offered payment plans like Code 3 does.

They have the first batch of 50 ready to ship. If you order now, they will ship it within a month.

For anyone that's curious, the T-850 is shipping and there are pictures of it on the Statue Forum. There's been quite a bit of concern on the hair and silicone face.

Statue Forum

thanks for the link.

not that i could afford this figure, but i think it looks bad. it's a shame that a $1200 figure can't get in-scale zippers. those huge silver zippers just ruin the figure.

Yeah, for $1200 you'd think they would've had some custom-made zippers to fit the scale of this figure.

sheesh! Arnie looks great though. i really hope sideshow use "skin" in the future for some figures, not all just some where its appropriate

There is some question about how long the silcone skin will last. Ahnold comes with some face powder ostensibly to protect his "skin". So if they can make it look like skin with paint - I'd prefer the polystone.

Back