Cinemaquette - Darth Vader

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm more of a quality over quantity collector these days, I only have 3 pieces right now (1/3 CM Vader, custom 1/3 Joker, and SS Joker PF) compared to the over 120 statues I had at one time..

Very happy with what I have and what I'm going to collect going forward. :)

Give it time, before you know it you'll be back to 120!:family

right now just the DC Batman / Gotham universe PFS. and whatever 1/3 scale CMs coming out that I may like or 1/3 customs.

that DC line alone is gonna add up quickly. Good thing for you CM only does a piece like every 2 years now.

yeah, that's why I'm sticking with the Batman universe. I still may get Superman, but we'll see.

If SS still does a Batman LSF, I'll probably go for that as well.

CM's are just incredible pieces. So happy with Vader.

:peace

This statue is my prohibited dream!!! I want it but its too expensive for my wallet!

I don't know about those painted eyes... I wish they were glass. I really like this piece as a whole though. If I ever get one, it will be helmeted most of the time!

I hate the silicon head on this, everything else looks great. If I collected SW, it would be a gem in my collection for sure.

I was sceptical about this having seen the photos but after getting it it really is so much better in real life. My main concern was the pose he looked very bow legged in the pictures but it looks different when displayed.

Agree the accuracy is not good in the head area but they have made it that you can have the three layers on at the same time the SS 1-1 cannot do that

How come CM has this listed as $2,400 now on their site?

I guess they are down to their last few.

Last edited:
Looks that way. It'll be interesting to see what happens with this piece and future prices.

bs in my opinion. But SS has done the same with their bronze stuff.

anyhow I will wait for the 1:2 from SS which will hopefully have a better pose.

Back