Cinemaquette - Darth Vader

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Please don't beast me here but I've got to say the statue looks massively underwhelming especially given the price. Is the Anakin face sculpt as waxy looking as it looks in the pics??

Gotta see it in person to appreciate it.

Unfortunately this "standard" answer that some things need to be seen in person is not good enough here considering the price. There are things that still are impressive no matter how untalented the photographer is. This is not the case.

Thanks guys!

DSCN1554_zps7dc7bc68.jpg

c04f67c9-b48f-4fc3-8d32-685b5c07ec6e_zps90486f66.jpg

DSCN1581_zpscc24fa90.jpg

its a piece of art from cinemaquette mate... is the cape wired ? looks like that to me ...

dont want to talk this piece down at all..due I respect any kind of art no matter what but there are so many things looking off to me.. face, pose, proportions.. helmet...otherwise its a cool piece

Unfortunately this "standard" answer that some things need to be seen in person is not good enough here considering the price. There are things that still are impressive no matter how untalented the photographer is. This is not the case.

You sayin I'm untalented jkno? :monkey2

dont want to talk this piece down at all..due I respect any kind of art no matter what but there are so many things looking off to me.. face, pose, proportions.. helmet...otherwise its a cool piece

Yep. Agreed 100%.

Just watched the review on youtube and as soon as he pulled the helmet off all I could see was Christopher Llyod's Uncle Fester.

this is probably my biggest disappointment. when I heard CM was taking this on, I thought it would be the grail of grails as far as vader status go (outside of a life size of course).

It is probably the only vader statue made not in my collection (outside of the bronze stuff).

Vader Cinemaquette for those who dont want to pay more than a grand:
[ame]https://www.amazon.com/Star-Wars-Darth-Vader-Cinemaquette/dp/B00C9E3K98/ref=aag_m_pw_dp?ie=UTF8&m=A3PI340Y6293LK[/ame]

There were 16 left...looks like one now

Ships from the Russian Federation for $4.49? And from a new user with no feedback? Sign me up!

Does Amazon not have seller standards, etc.? I understand ebay having scammers but figured Amazon would have have more scrutiny on sellers setting up accounts. I guess not.

Got my CM Darth Vader last week, # 236.

Amazing piece, and a true center piece collectible. Gonna have an acrylic case made for it.

No more than 300 pieces made for this guy. So glad I got one, my first CM. Love it!

Got my CM Darth Vader last week, # 236.

Amazing piece, and a true center piece collectible. Gonna have an acrylic case made for it.

No more than 300 pieces made for this guy. So glad I got one, my first CM. Love it!

Hmmm, may be some hope for me yet. I'm on the waitlist and was wondering if these were still shipping.

Fingers crossed but won't hold my breath...:impatient:

Cross my fingers for you as well, mine is actually a replacement as my first one had defective electronics. Think it was damaged during delivery to my house.

Good luck though, it's definitely a grand slam piece!

I'm more of a quality over quantity collector these days, I only have 3 pieces right now (1/3 CM Vader, custom 1/3 Joker, and SS Joker PF) compared to the over 120 statues I had at one time..

Very happy with what I have and what I'm going to collect going forward. :)

Back