Cinemaquette 1:3 HULK Statue (Avengers: Age of Ultron)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
it looks like that guy stole Sharpnel's pics? Sharpnel lives in Ca as far as i know. And I don't see anyone paying that much for this unless it's some random millionaire.

it looks like that guy stole Sharpnel's pics? Sharpnel lives in Ca as far as i know. And I don't see anyone paying that much for this unless it's some random millionaire.

I have reported to eBay and told the seller to remove my images ASAP.

I'm telling you guys, the paint job on this guy is on another level...really life-like. I haven't seen a statue by Sideshow or XM Studios that comes close to this from paint perspective. I'm utterly 100% happy with this statue...don't think I'll ever sell it. I still look at it daily and think "g$d damn! ECC is da sh%%t". Congrats to all that got him. You will NOT be disappointed.

Atheris Green posted a review of this guy on youtube. Pretty much agree with him on almost every point. Don't miss out!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mv6CNipqV1M&nohtml5=False

Chris' review is just the best!! Out of all the reviews and pics we've recieved so far, his are the ones that have made me the most pumped for recieving mine! Damn I hate the wait :gah: this pic is just phenomenal :love

41cf3cad7b97399a05d4b1328fa5c9b8.jpg

Thanks and from a retailer Collectibes direct UK

Ok sounds good. I'm late to the party and have him on Wait list. No idea if it will convert. No idea how many have been actually shipped so far. Ive seen about 6 people post showing they own him.

Back