Cinemaquette 1:3 HULK Statue (Avengers: Age of Ultron)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Man this thing is massive! Congrats to those who got one! I will be getting the SS AoU maquette so it will be almost as large (not even close) lol.

Thanks.
Congrats , really looking forward to see what you think and those amazing pics.

Thanks buddy :) Yea, i'm totally ready now for this guy....feels like i'm the last one to get him :lol but im sure the wait will be worth it :yess: aswell as the beating i'll get from the wife for bringing a 1/3 scale Hulk into the house! :lol :lol

Thanks buddy :) Yea, i'm totally ready now for this guy....feels like i'm the last one to get him :lol but im sure the wait will be worth it :yess: aswell as the beating i'll get from the wife for bringing a 1/3 scale Hulk into the house! :lol :lol

I recommend taking you time when unpacking him so you can suck up all the detail especially on the base.

How did you find the unpacking bro? I've been told its definately a 2 person job?

No done it myself buddy ,one box is huge the rest are like reasonable ,the hard part is the boxes cause a vacum so try to slice the tape at the bottom or even open the bottom and push them through.

Hulk has arrived at PBM Express (distributer for most European countries) I received mine yesterday..going to unpack this green beast this weekend. :yess:

15ewf9e.jpg

this thread has been basically dead and with only a small amount of people even having it, it would never win SOY.

I'm getting mine next week!!! (Finally!) :lol not sure abt statue of the year but it's definately my most anticipated statue of 2016 and it's in company with the XM Ghost Rider, Prime 1's Arkham Bats and Batman Beyond, etc...

Here are some pics I found on ECCs Facebook page from a fellow collector :love the size is just unreal!

14eeacd6f05fc61ac20fbb3186f651a0.jpg

8ea5a37f45377336eec7cd35bc2d9b36.jpg

1c9aa29fae5c940c7c50150d99d3a96a.jpg

this thread has been basically dead and with only a small amount of people even having it, it would never win SOY.

That's really true! Not sure why it hasn't attracted more attention. I guess those pants are one of the major hates for this piece and the price is off putting for most. I personally really love this one. I find that if the hair isn't styled properly then he looks bloody bizarre that's my only gripe which really isn't a fault at all

I need a 1/3 Hulk and I think this one is awesomely executed BUT awkwardly designed. I think his left arm has already thrown a punch and he is getting ready to unload with the right but if that's the case maybe they should have brought his left arm down some. At a glance it looks like his is punching with his left while stepping out with his right leg which is not natural. Hopefully this is not their last Hulk attempt because it really does look very well produced.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They don't do the same character twice, so this will be their one and only. Maybe Prime will do one if they ever get the rights for 1/3 marvel. ive only seen one hair futz job that looked decent.

Back