Cinemaquette 1:3 HULK Statue (Avengers: Age of Ultron)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The PO window was open for a little over a month (PO on 9/25/15 / Wait-list around 11/2/15) and ECC/Cinemaquette sent out notification emails that it was available to pre-order.

Between it being heavily discussed on social media, displayed at various conventions (SDCC/Monsterpalooza) and over 30 days to pre-order, I don't see how anyone could have missed this guy.

As you know, this hobby is dynamic. New people entering hobby, some collectors leaving the hobby...and then, you have people like me that collect in phases so sometimes I'm actively acquiring, other times I'm not. This is how I missed out on XM Magneto so I had to buy him in the after market.

As you know, this hobby is dynamic. New people entering hobby, some collectors leaving the hobby...and then, you have people like me that collect in phases so sometimes I'm actively acquiring, other times I'm not. This is how I missed out on XM Magneto so I had to buy him in the after market.
this ^^^^ i missed this one and will def be on the hunt in the aftermarket

Can anyone who has this please post the dimensions of the base width and depth and the statue depth and height if they could. TIA

From the photos I have seen that people have posted, this thing looks amazing and I love the pose a lot. The only thing I am not digging is the MMA shorts he is wearing. Otherwise it is awesome!

From the photos I have seen that people have posted, this thing looks amazing and I love the pose a lot. The only thing I am not digging is the MMA shorts he is wearing. Otherwise it is awesome!

I think thats why you need to be 100% sure before spending big money on this guy...the pants were always something that put people off from PO'ing at the very beginning but the pants are exactly the way they are in the movie so even if you were considering this piece then you really need to be a huge fan of the movie Avengers Hulk in the first place.

With that said, the pants were never an issue for me...was really glad when ECC updated their initial design by making the colour more accurate to the movie (as they were a little too vibrant at the beginning)...now it looks spot on.

At this point in time whilst i still wait for my Hulk to ship, the hair is the only concern for me. Been reading online on how to be a top hair stylist in 24 hours :lol :lol so fingers crossed! ;)

I think thats why you need to be 100% sure before spending big money on this guy...the pants were always something that put people off from PO'ing at the very beginning but the pants are exactly the way they are in the movie so even if you were considering this piece then you really need to be a huge fan of the movie Avengers Hulk in the first place.

With that said, the pants were never an issue for me...was really glad when ECC updated their initial design by making the colour more accurate to the movie (as they were a little too vibrant at the beginning)...now it looks spot on.

At this point in time whilst i still wait for my Hulk to ship, the hair is the only concern for me. Been reading online on how to be a top hair stylist in 24 hours :lol :lol so fingers crossed! ;)

The hair will be fine , remember it's a 1/3 statue pictures are over exaggerating it.

I think Rafa did some quick measurements on his youtube review.

Thanks. I can't remember when I watched his video as I was too busy looking at this beast that he could have been talking Japanese and I wouldn't have noticed. I will take another look.

Never mind you were right he gives the sizes in his vid. Thanks.

Last edited:
The hair will be fine , remember it's a 1/3 statue pictures are over exaggerating it.

Exactly. In hand hair looks great. I haven't messed with mine yet, even though I could probably make it look a lot better. The overall presence of this statue makes styling the hair nothing more than a slight inconvenience. The shorts do look somewhat suspect in pictures, but again, in hand I like them a lot. They're high quality for sure.

For anyone who has this or can answer - Will the base fit on a 24" deep display? Width and overhang aren't an issue I just want to know if the footprint will work for where I plan to display it. Cheers

I guess a 24" deep display would technically work, but there would be significant overhang (about 6 total inches)...and this thing is INSANELY heavy.
I weighed all three boxes when they were delivered and it was 126.8 pounds!

I'm trying to find some sort of end table to display him on, and after measuring, decided that I would need at least 30" in depth (front to back) in order to have no overhang. Having said that, his fist would still extend past the edge of the 30" table.

If you wanted the name plaque to be parallel to the front edge of the table, then the table would need to be at least 31 1/4" deep in order to have no overhang.

I hope that made sense.

At this point in time whilst i still wait for my Hulk to ship
Andy, how are you gonna get this shipped to your place? How much £££ ????

Those are from FB user Christopher Rosati‎: :horror
01.jpg02.jpg03.jpg04.jpg05.jpg06.jpg

Back