Cinemaquette 1:3 HULK Statue (Avengers: Age of Ultron)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think it's awesome.

However, I could probably handle 32" tall, but 40" wide and 36" deep. That's takes up a lot of Real Estate.

I have to say! This will go down as a Grail. People will hate and have issues with the pants and the hair. But you gotta admit it's very unique and that paint job is hands down nothing short of epic!!! I hate that word, but sorry this is outstanding stuff from cinemaquette

I have to say! This will go down as a Grail. People will hate and have issues with the pants and the hair. But you gotta admit it's very unique and that paint job is hands down nothing short of epic!!! I hate that word, but sorry this is outstanding stuff from cinemaquette

This is a real impressive piece ,aycrlic teeth , translucent resin and real hair .

R3ctIiN.gif

Soooo Big..... Soooo Expensive.

And it's due for release 4th quarter 2015.

I can't even begin to think about paying that much so soon.

Congrats to those getting in... I am Jelly!

Ordered!

Weird hair, ugly shorts and all...this is the Hulk that ends all future Hulks. Love the Base with the light up Ultron. Grail for sure.

Ordered!

Weird hair, ugly shorts and all...this is the Hulk that ends all future Hulks. Love the Base with the light up Ultron. Grail for sure.

The Hair does take some getting use to. You can't really blame the shorts as they are what they were in the movie yes? I do think they could have been less flashy! the pics make them look cheap, lets hope they are good materials

hmm tempting, it is a grail for sure, but do you think this will sell out soon? considering the price am not so sure

Does anyone know what the dimensions of the base are not the over hanging statue just the base.
The footprint of the base will be the deciding factor for me.......i have just about got over the price tag.....just about lol

Cast in high-quality translucent resin for a lifelike skin effect.Cast in high-quality translucent resin for a lifelike skin effect.Cast in high-quality translucent resin for a lifelike skin effect.Cast in high-quality translucent resin for a lifelike skin effect.Cast in high-quality translucent resin for a lifelike skin effect.Cast in high-quality translucent resin for a lifelike skin effect.Cast in high-quality translucent resin for a lifelike skin effect.Cast in high-quality translucent resin for a lifelike skin effect.Cast in high-quality translucent resin for a lifelike skin effect.Cast in high-quality translucent resin for a lifelike skin effect.Cast in high-quality translucent resin for a lifelike skin effect.Cast in high-quality translucent resin for a lifelike skin effect.Cast in high-quality translucent resin for a lifelike skin effect.Cast in high-quality translucent resin for a lifelike skin effect.Cast in high-quality translucent resin for a lifelike skin effect.Cast in high-quality translucent resin for a lifelike skin effect.Cast in high-quality translucent resin for a lifelike skin effect.Cast in high-quality translucent resin for a lifelike skin effect.Cast in high-quality translucent resin for a lifelike skin effect.Cast in high-quality translucent resin for a lifelike skin effect.Cast in high-quality translucent resin for a lifelike skin effect.Cast in high-quality translucent resin for a lifelike skin effect.Cast in high-quality translucent resin for a lifelike skin effect.Cast in high-quality translucent resin for a lifelike skin effect.Cast in high-quality translucent resin for a lifelike skin effect.Cast in high-quality translucent resin for a lifelike skin effect.Cast in high-quality translucent resin for a lifelike skin effect.Cast in high-quality translucent resin for a lifelike skin effect.Cast in high-quality translucent resin for a lifelike skin effect.Cast in high-quality translucent resin for a lifelike skin effect.Cast in high-quality translucent resin for a lifelike skin effect.Cast in high-quality translucent resin for a lifelike skin effect.Cast in high-quality translucent resin for a lifelike skin effect.Cast in high-quality translucent resin for a lifelike skin effect.Cast in high-quality translucent resin for a lifelike skin effect.Cast in high-quality translucent resin for a lifelike skin effect.Cast in high-quality translucent resin for a lifelike skin effect.Cast in high-quality translucent resin for a lifelike skin effect.Cast in high-quality translucent resin for a lifelike skin effect.Cast in high-quality translucent resin for a lifelike skin effect.

Just my new wallpaper!!

:clap:yess::rotfl:hi5::panic: Gimme Gimme

I can't recall the last time CM actually made an entire run. Most fall well short of the posted edition sizes. It will be interesting to see if they actually sell 500 of these...personally I don't think that will happen.

This is by far the best looking Hulk statue I have ever seen. For that price they should have made him 1/2 scale.

Back