Cinemaquette 1:3 HULK Statue (Avengers: Age of Ultron)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMO, this is one of the worst Hulk statues I've ever seen. If Hulk was into yoga, this is what he'd look like.

Yeah, every AOU Hulk I've seen in any scale just looks horrible in the yoga man-panties. If this had sculpted hair I think it would help a ton, and if I was on the fence I'd be looking to commission ripped pants asap.

Well obviously from my post and posts of others we thought it was a CM piece... So relax :) :)... Having said that I still don't like the real hair on the ECC and think there is a chance of it looking even worse because of it... Sculpted hair and the right price would be tempting.

My post wasn't meant to sound pissy, but ECC has been putting out amazing stuff since they came out

Yeah, every AOU Hulk I've seen in any scale just looks horrible in the yoga man-panties. If this had sculpted hair I think it would help a ton, and if I was on the fence I'd be looking to commission ripped pants asap.

Agreed. I'm glad I hate those bike shorts big time and it's gonna save me lots of money. I don't recall them being so blue either. I like the hair, but it's not movie accurate.

My post wasn't meant to sound pissy, but ECC has been putting out amazing stuff since they came out

:) ECC other stuff has been amazing... So it gives me more confidence that the production pieces will look like this... But that hair scares me. Could really make the piece look bad if done like so many CM stuff.

I'm wondering how this would look displayed with 1/4 PFs, since most of SSC's Hulks seem to be a little too small imo..

This should be equivalent to a 9 feet tall Hulk displayed next to 1/4 PFs, the Ultron droid on the base could even be like a 7 feet tall comicbook ultron, or you could simply cover him up with a black cloth if the scale is really throwing things off.

--

382.gif

The point is that SSC Hulk isn't true 1:4, and I doubt the Cinemaquette would be true 1:3 either. A 1:3 Hulk that is slightly too small could work perfect in a 1:4 display in theory, but I'd like to see that in person to find out..

He is indeed massive. This is the one statue that I felt blew away the rest at Comic Con this year.

IMG_2050.JPG

IMG_2047.JPG

IMG_2057.JPG

IMG_2069.JPG

IMG_2064.JPG

IMG_2053.JPG

I think my biggest problem with this piece is the hair. From the head down, this is flawless. The hair really bothers me though. It looks too goofy from the front. I'm having trouble describing my problem with it, but it's there. :lol

I think my biggest problem with this piece is the hair. From the head down, this is flawless. The hair really bothers me though. It looks too goofy from the front. I'm having trouble describing my problem with it, but it's there. :lol

Looks good to me. All subjective I guess.

Back