Cinemaquette 1:3 HULK Statue (Avengers: Age of Ultron)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think it looks amazing the only problem i might have is it could be to big lol......
What do think the measurements of the base are ?

Sent from my SM-T800 using Tapatalk

I am glad some people like it. Otherwise, they might redo it into something I like and I would have to start squirreling away money for it. As it stands, I am not even slightly interested. IMO, the best part of this whole piece is the light up drone.

I am glad some people like it. Otherwise, they might redo it into something I like and I would have to start squirreling away money for it. As it stands, I am not even slightly interested. IMO, the best part of this whole piece is the light up drone.

Anything out there that is produced is better than this? I haven't seen a company come close to making a good movie Hulk.

It lights up and also will be made from translusent resin ,so I don't know if anything will come close any time soon.

I'm more curious about the size of the box for this. Their smaller 1/3 pieces have huge boxes, this one will be crazy

100% agree. I have three Hulk statues, but never even considered this one. I hate the pose, hair, shorts, and likeness...so pretty much everything.

I think in all angles he looks stunning.

IMG_2051.JPG

Quite the Buscema look there.

Update , ok everyone. IM as we all know has been up for preorder , and will continue to be until end of this month , It is anticipated to ship around October . Hulk preorder will be sometime in sept , and planning to ship before the end of year , the lycan maquette which will b released after the hulk will go up for preorder sometime in November will most likely be shipping early of 2016 so lots of time to save up :) No price yet on hulk .

(credits to Steve Wang - Facebook) :rock

New Hulk 1/3 scale Maquette with light up battle damaged Sub Ultron. Available for pre-orders soon from Cinemaquette Main Page | Cinemaquette.com He's 3 feet tall!
Sculpture by Steve Wang and Miyo Nakamura. Costume by Jason Wang and Vanessa Lee, Hair by Denise Leibee-Baer, Hulk Painted by Casey Love, Ultron and base painted by Noreen Mason.

12004810_994151830630012_2745026898353647407_n.jpg

Still no news from ECC but the Dutch distributor allready posted this on their FB page :

NOW ON PRE ORDER:

Caught in the heart of a nuclear explosion, a victim of Gamma radiation gone wild, Doctor Robert Bruce Banner now finds himself transformed in times of stress into an unstoppable juggernaut of unfettered fury -- the most powerful creature ever to walk the Earth: the Incredible Hulk!
Elite Creature Collectibles is proud to present the Hulk from Marvel’s Avengers: Age of Ultron. This maquette is crafted in 1:3 scale with remarkable attention to detail, standing 32 inches tall and is an ultimate piece for all fans of the green goliath.

Specifications:

Cast in high-quality translucent resin for a lifelike skin effect.
Acrylic teeth.
Pants reproduced in scale to precise details.
Hand-tied hair.
Elaborate display base featuring a battle-damaged Ultron soldier with light-up effect.
Limited in production to 500 units worldwide.

Product gewicht: 30000 gram
Product afmetingen: 900 mm x 1000 mm x 800 mm (LxBxH)

2uj3ziw.jpg

wmjxj7.jpg

1603o5g.jpg

r7natv.jpg

6f05j5.jpg

1183ep3.jpg

Last edited:
Back