Chucky doll

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Duck

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey all, since Halloween is coming up soon I'm in the mood to buy a Chucky Doll to put out for display. Does anyone know of a good quality Chucky doll for a good price? I'm not really looking to spend much since I'm trying to save some money because I'm moving in a month so if anyone has any suggestions that would be great! Thanks :hi5:

This is a good question and I hope there are some great answers. Because you stated 'don't want to spend much' that just about puts Sideshow's off the table. I have 1 of theirs thanks to a friend on the board, and to me it's top notch. I'll do some browsing but no one will know better than the awesome freaks around here. Now, off to search for you!

If you dont wanna spend much i suggest you get the chucky over at Spencer's. It's not a good chucky IMO and its all plush. If you want a good quality then get the life size Seed of chucky but you will be paying alot alot more. Or there's always the 15 inch sideshow one. Your pick

How much does the 15 inch Sideshow one usually run? I've been looking on ebay and saw a Sideshow 17 inch go for $30 plus shipping which is an amazing price, but I'm not to sure if thats the normal going rate. Thanks for the help!

I have also looked around a cheaper option, and I've always been led back to ebay - sometimes you can get some *really* good deals - sometimes it can cost you an arm and a leg.

As you've got just over a month left, I'd take a look around on their because there always seems to be a fairly large amount of various dolls from childs play 1 or right way through to seed of chucky.

I'd personally be after chucky & tiffany, as thats my fav movie out of the lot. I saw a really really good one go for about £80 + Shipping, which in all fairness wasnt such a bad price.

Just by a quick look I can see a 15" damaged chucky with stand for £65 looks pretty good

Edit: Couple of examples, hope this helps
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/CHILDS-P...ultDomain_0&hash=item2567a675e9#ht_500wt_1024 or..
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/RARE-COL...orabilia_LE&hash=item415d7f9748#ht_500wt_1024

Last edited:
We got Chucky for my son from Spencers. The whole body is hard plastic and comes with a stand that talks and knife. But that was like 4 or 5 years ago. He also has the Tiffany and Glen. She has hard arms and body, but the legs are soft, which is dumb.

Stopped into Spencers tonight they didnt have any Chucky dolls :( Oh well hopefully I'll be able to pick up a sideshow one for a good price on ebay :)

I love my 14" Sideshow Chucky. IMO, it's the best alternative to the 1:1 scale version, but because it goes in and out of production its price has taken a recent hike. Maybe they'll start making them again, as they've already done throughout the years, which'll make it easier to grab one at retail. Until then, eBay might have some decent deals.

I love my 14" Sideshow Chucky. IMO, it's the best alternative to the 1:1 scale version, but because it goes in and out of production its price has taken a recent hike. Maybe they'll start making them again, as they've already done throughout the years, which'll make it easier to grab one at retail. Until then, eBay might have some decent deals.

After seeing some youtube videos of the 14" Sideshow Chucky I finally decided to just save some money and grab that one. It looks amazing. The only thing I'm confused about is the going price. I seen on ebay it fluctuates day by day from $100 to a few hundred. I want to put a thread up in the WTB section, but not really sure what I should be paying. I dont want to look dumb and put up a lowball offer :lol

He normally goes on Sideshow for $70, so while he's not currently in production (but might be again, who knows?), anything under $100 or $90 is a solid deal. Those are my two cents, at least.

He normally goes on Sideshow for $70, so while he's not currently in production (but might be again, who knows?), anything under $100 or $90 is a solid deal. Those are my two cents, at least.

I appreciate it! Ill put up $90-100 in the thread and see if anyone bites. Hopefully in time to display him for the Halloween season :pray:

I tried getting one but didn't get any responses, but maybe you have better luck than me :/

I also want a chucky too, been wanting one for a while,
i would get a Spencers chucky and customize it a little if his hair was not so damn curly lol, he seems to have an afro,
and, is not like you could do much about it

I hope I have good luck finding one of these. I've always wanted the life size one that sideshow made, but thats pretty much out of the question now:lol

Was, and they are never going to release it again. I called them a while back because I was super frustrated with them. They said they would have them practically forever, and then I went to order, and they were gone. I called them up to find out what the heck was going on. They said that they were not going to produce them anymore. Luckily Lonnie had told me he would have one for me. And so I got the scarred chucky from him. It really is a fantastic piece and worth around $125ish. If they ever brought the life size back, it would be hard for me not to bite.

Was, and they are never going to release it again. I called them a while back because I was super frustrated with them. They said they would have them practically forever, and then I went to order, and they were gone. I called them up to find out what the heck was going on. They said that they were not going to produce them anymore. Luckily Lonnie had told me he would have one for me. And so I got the scarred chucky from him. It really is a fantastic piece and worth around $125ish. If they ever brought the life size back, it would be hard for me not to bite.

Yeah I noticed that all of them were removed from the site. :gah: I would love for them to bring back the life size. It would be a day one buy for me :)

Back