Chucky doll

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got all those (except Ghostface) at Kmart for my son about 2 years ago 9.99 each. And two different Freddy animated bowls.

This is the coolest thing ever and I want the set. But well, it's expensive so I can't have it.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/5-MIB-ANIM...aultDomain_0&hash=item2eb7e7f57a#ht_500wt_949

There is a Chucky on ebay with bids at $81 currently. It ends in 1 day and 8 hours. So keep watch.

that price is too much,i don't think it costs that much

and I only have jason, It was november 2nd and I went to walgreens, they had jason for 4.99 in clearance because no on bought him, I love it, they had Freddy before but I guess he did sell, but, my jason's box doesn't look like that, looks like the Freddy Vs Jason box,

..........I lost an ebay auction by $1 for the Sideshow Chucky doll:gah::monkey2 :( It went for $91 plus $20 for shipping such a great price

Ah crap. That's the scarred one I mentioned wasn't it? Dang!!! :( I am so so sorry Duck.

Yes it was! :gah: Hopefully another one will pop up after Halloween if not I was thinking about picking up the Sideshow 1999 version. Thats if its decent quality. I cant seem to find any reviews on it yet

Ah crap. That's the scarred one I mentioned wasn't it? Dang!!! :( I am so so sorry Duck.

yeah I was too busy and forgot about it

damn damn, damn, i also really wish i could find one for a decent price,
this waiting game sucks

I was offering custom painted Chucky dolls for a while...nobody seemed interested though, so I moved onto other projects.

chuckyy.jpg

where is this from? i mean where you get it?

:waveI just mentioned above that I use to make them. But not too many people were interested.

I thought it was the coolest thing I ever painted. Maybe not as high quality as the replica offered by Sideshow, but a great affordable substitute, nonetheless. I also worked on a Tiffany doll.

:waveI just mentioned above that I use to make them. But not too many people were interested.

I thought it was the coolest thing I ever painted. Maybe not as high quality as the replica offered by Sideshow, but a great affordable substitute, nonetheless. I also worked on a Tiffany doll.

lol no i know you painted it but where is the base doll from? you made it too?

I just really wish sideshow would have followed through with the childs play 2 chucky from back then like they said they would do long ago. Its really sad. i really wanted that one.

Back