Chucky doll

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hmm... they must've raised the prices. When Sideshow put them back into production last year, they were definitely $20 more or so. Can't seem to find the product page again, so maybe they're done with them for good?

When I was going to buy them they were $59.99. I'm kind of frustrated now because I had a $50 gc, and I would have only had to pay $10 bucks for Tiffany. It was a toss up between her and the dead priest. I asked a few freaks opinions and I ended up going with the dead priest BECAUSE of reviews and Sideshow said that the Chucky dolls would always be around. DANG YOU SSC!!! I ended up selling my dead collection and now I have no Tiffany. :(

damn, I really wanted that bride of Chucky's Chucky he looks so cool
:monkey2 haven't seen it online except for a lot...

When I was going to buy them they were $59.99. I'm kind of frustrated now because I had a $50 gc, and I would have only had to pay $10 bucks for Tiffany. It was a toss up between her and the dead priest. I asked a few freaks opinions and I ended up going with the dead priest BECAUSE of reviews and Sideshow said that the Chucky dolls would always be around. DANG YOU SSC!!! I ended up selling my dead collection and now I have no Tiffany. :(

Hmm... maybe they were $59.99.

Maybe Sideshow will start production again this Spooktacular. I remember last year around this time was when we last talked about those Chucky dolls.

I also had a $50 dollar gift card and regret not using it on a Tiffany as well :gah:

Hmm... maybe they were $59.99.

Maybe Sideshow will start production again this Spooktacular. I remember last year around this time was when we last talked about those Chucky dolls.

Oh God I hope so, I really do :pray:
my wish come true is if they started production on Chucky and on Sam from Trick r Treat. I know, is not likely to happen ever, im just saying i would freak out if this happened...:monkey2

my wish come true is if they started production on Chucky and on Sam from Trick r Treat. I know, is not likely to happen ever, im just saying i would freak out if this happened...:monkey2

Chucky and Sam would be amazing! I really like Sam, but not enough to pay ebay prices on him

I am hoping Sideshow do a lifesize Tiffany to go with the seed of chucky doll. That would be awesome

Chucky and Sam would be amazing! I really like Sam, but not enough to pay ebay prices on him

I asked Sideshow yesterday if they plan to bring the Chucky's back for sale and they said they have no plans on that happening. :(

Here are my Chucky and Sam. They are great! I paid $50 for Chucky and $130 shipped from the EU for Sam.

DSCN2191.jpg

Damnit BG, posting pics like that is not allowed! I don't have the Elvira PF and every time I see it, I rage with jealousy! :mad: :monkey2

I know :monkey2 I really want him but he goes for so much, :monkey2

I asked Sideshow yesterday if they plan to bring the Chucky's back for sale and they said they have no plans on that happening. :(

Here are my Chucky and Sam. They are great! I paid $50 for Chucky and $130 shipped from the EU for Sam.

DSCN2191.jpg

damn it.... yeah I saw your pic in the decoration thread. really awesome :) i love that set up you did
that Elvira is amazing :horror

Blackmask, if you can find one on ebay for around $100-$150, I would say that's a fair price. These are great pieces. The Chucky/Sam that is.

DSCN2191.jpg

Sam and Chucky look awesome together! Cant believe I missed out on those two :slap

Blackmask, if you can find one on ebay for around $100-$150, I would say that's a fair price. These are great pieces. The Chucky/Sam that is.

last time i checked i saw a sam for 500 bucks, and then i saw an open one for like 350,
chucky i only see him in ebay stores for like 199 or something, i havent really seen them on regular bids either (i mean like someone just trying to get rid of them, is usually stores selling them) :monkey2

Back