Chronicle collectibles T-800 life size bust: Terminator Genisys.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
About the paint on these. I used a chrome paint similar to Alcad and had good results with it.
792359dd11f2876b0ef1ea74361cefbd.jpg
only thing is I didn't know what kind of clear to put over it to protect it.

About the paint on these. I used a chrome paint similar to Alcad and had good results with it. only thing is I didn't know what kind of clear to put over it to protect it.

I'm afraid that is a question there is no real answer too. Any coat will inevitably slightly dull your shiny metallic finish unfortunately. It's just a case of playing around to see what works best with the paints you used. It will still look great of course even if you do coat it.

Hmmm...

Still prefer Sideshows Bust :D

giphy.gif

All kidding aside, it is nice to see video of it. Gives a better idea of the finish more than pictures do. For that being all paint and not chrome or metal I think it looks pretty damn good.

Only reason I haven't placed my order yet is I'm seriously considering the full size Endo, might as well go for the whole thing.

Hm... Thought they've said it will have shoulders, so I've pictured something similar to the T-600 bust.
They are learning from Sideshow - Edition TBD. HA!

Looks really good in my book; a much leaner, cleaner design. Far superior to a BD from SS..hopefully, I can manage the funds!

He didn't say the shoulders would be included, he said parts of the body which it does have. Can't complain too much if your assumptions turn out to be incorrect in fairness. I thought of the T-600 bust myself but it is what it is, I don't like the plastic part of the base but other than that it all looks good to me.

He didn't say the shoulders would be included, he said parts of the body which it does have. Can't complain too much if your assumptions turn out to be incorrect in fairness. I thought of the T-600 bust myself but it is what it is, I don't like the plastic part of the base but other than that it all looks good to me.

So little "body" is included probably best to have not said anything than get our hopes up for something different.

So little "body" is included probably best to have not said anything than get our hopes up for something different.

Well again, people have made their own mind up as to what to expect, it isn't fair to criticize it for not matching up to peoples assumptions. If you read what he said, it matches up to exactly what we are getting.

The bust is our first item and yes I have incorporated pieces of the chest to make the actual display. In other words it's like you cut the Endo off just above the chest.

Regarding the skull, it's a complete design with the new neck and part of the chest and back, it's a big piece with removable chip.

Paul

Well again, people have made their own mind up as to what to expect, it isn't fair to criticize it for not matching up to peoples assumptions. If you read what he said, it matches up to exactly what we are getting.

"part of the chest and back, it's a BIG PIECE"

People can make up their own mind, but that is kind of leading. I don't think anyone expected a bare skull, but a little more substantial would have been nice(or do both ways for that matter)

Back