Chronicle collectibles T-800 life size bust: Terminator Genisys.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
it still boggles my mind that the shoulders were not included on this. I know they wanted to keep it at $500, but even at $600, I would have gladly paid it for something that hadn't been done before. That piece of "chest" is hardly noticeable.

You've missed the end off of that quote and taken it out of context.

Not really. If he meant it referring to the whole piece, it still leads one to think it will be more than what is there. "big piece" means BIG PIECE. Life size is life size, so why even say that when it is obviously has to be as big as it is to even be life size.

Not really. If he meant it referring to the whole piece, it still leads one to think it will be more than what is there. "big piece" means BIG PIECE. Life size is life size, so why even say that when it is obviously has to be as big as it is to even be life size.

Well you did, you cut it mid sentence lol. I took it as him meaning the whole thing because that is what the punctuation implied. Just don't buy it if you are disappointed, job done. I'd rather have this than the SSC T-600 personally. It would be nice to have a T-800 with full shoulders, but this isn't it and it was never promised to be.

Well you did, you cut it mid sentence lol. I took it as him meaning the whole thing because that is what the punctuation implied. Just don't buy it if you are disappointed, job done. I'd rather have this than the SSC T-600 personally. It would be nice to have a T-800 with full shoulders, but this isn't it and it was never promised to be.

I know, what I wrote above was explaining how it did not make any difference, in or out of context. Saying big piece about any of it is slightly misleading. It is not a "big piece" IMO, it is about same size as every other skull on the market. It may be a big piece to someone not into life size I guess, which may be what he meant.

Hey I have the sideshow t2 t800 bust wondering if this is worth getting as they seem very similar. What are the main differences?

Paul did a side by side comparison of the castings over at Statueforum. Don't think he is allowed to show anymore due to a certain company getting their nickers in a knot!

"Just so you guys know I can't show a lot of side by side comparisons right now. There is another company trying to prevent us from making this stuff at all, so we need to be careful of what we post.

Every time I make a post I hear about it....."

But on the first look it looks like a SS endoskull in matt.The big chipcover,the shape of the skull,the eyes...that was my first impression when I saw the first frontpic of the Chronicle skull.

It looks a lot like the T2 skull yes, it is basically just a refined version with neater lines. There are side by sides somewhere, it's harder to tell the difference without seeing both. I think the biggest difference will be in the production versions, specifically the teeth.

Order this soon if you want it as the discount ends the day the 1/4 goes up for order this will be $100 more expensive.

Order this soon if you want it as the discount ends the day the 1/4 goes up for order this will be $100 more expensive.

Any idea when that will be? I got my order in today just in case. Price was decent and it looks different enough from my HCG T2 I went ahead.

Yeah, the 20th has been mentioned but isn't confirmed yet. I'm hoping there will be a grace period between the 1/4 going up and the price on this increasing. I want one or the other really, both cool but I don't really want two Genisys pieces. given my limited display space.

Put my pre-order in with the 10 payment layaway plan. Does Chronicle or Paypal have the option to pay off the balance early once the bust is in stock?

Back