Chronicle Collectibles Jurassic Park T-Rex statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm worried after seeing the 1:5 Bust.

Lots of talk about Toynami having the best factories but they didn’t deliver on that piece.
Glad we agree on the bust. Everyone over at SF that doesn't have it says it looks great. I was disappointed immediately upon opening the box and then after a quick inspection, just packed it up again. Didn't want it displayed that way.

Impossible to say anything on SF without fanboys pulling out the pitchforks.
I say it as I see it and you're much better qualified seeing as you have it inhand.

Impossible to say anything on SF without fanboys pulling out the pitchforks.
I say it as I see it and you're much better qualified seeing as you have it inhand.

I'm a bit of a fanboy and I've said as much.......and I still say it is lacking.

I'm worried after seeing the 1:5 Bust.

Lots of talk about Toynami having the best factories but they didn’t deliver on that piece.

I'm happy with the production sample. I plan on picking up a few of their JP pieces, but I have no issues of making the Rex my only JP piece if it doesn't come out like I expect.

Guys, I know I'm really late to the thread, but is the full-sized T-Rex out yet (the one busting through the fence.)

The 1:5 bust isn't really wowing me, but I'm glad for those who got it and enjoy it.

Guys, I know I'm really late to the thread, but is the full-sized T-Rex out yet (the one busting through the fence.)

The 1:5 bust isn't really wowing me, but I'm glad for those who got it and enjoy it.

Supposedly they are working on a full 1/5 version. I got the breakout one also, but would get the 1/5 for sure if they make it.

I'm a bit confused, isn't this Breakout Rex the 1/5 version? Or is there a bigger one coming out or planned?

This is the 1/5 T-rex full figure.
10421326_10205582831942840_660362932316747784_n_zps4xjxelst.jpg

Something like that, I don't think I could pass on. But then again, it comes down to the quality of paint.

Back