Chronicle Collectibles Jurassic Park T-Rex statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry it's taken me so long to get these uploaded. Here are the shots I took from Comic Con.

dino5.jpg

dino4.jpg

dino3.jpg

dino2.jpg

dino1.jpg

I just ordered this last night. As I'm a 1/6 collector, this will be my first statue and I currently have no place to display it lol. I've been a JP fan since I was 6, longer than anything else... Didn't even get into Star Wars until the Special Editions went to theaters. I'd have regretted it too much if I didn't get this, the Rex has been a prominent character to me since I was a kid.

All of the JP stuff from Chronicle is looking damn good.

Oh, I don't think so. I always thought it was a similar size to some of the Sideshow releases and I'd say it was pretty comparable.

I think break out rex is gonna look to be a decent size. I was looking at the dimensions of the t rex dinosauria line from sideshow, and break out rex seems to be slightly bigger. Im hoping it's gonna be about the same size as the V Rex, on my Kong vs V Rex statue. And the rex in that diorama is pretty big. Plan on having them both set up near eachother. Two epic, iconic movie scenes. Cant wait!

13394151_923043687804695_4589362653865107305_n.jpg

The production sample looks too light.
Hope the paintjob will be better on the sample that I ordered...

I'm cancelling mine. It's nice and all, but I really don't have room for it anywhere, plus there's other stuff I want to put the cash toward.

Back