Chronicle Collectibles Jurassic Park T-Rex statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
2a8ef08bf2780de03e6240e2ad8c37be.jpg

c18b04219dedd7f89353ae3c5cdf1649.jpg

She looks great! :clap

Assuming I'll probably be the only who wants this, but... does anyone else not want the gate in the back, and dislike the stand? I might end up customizing my own base so it fits with my Dinosauria stuff.

Was never into licensed products much, but this is a great Rex.

Assuming I'll probably be the only who wants this, but... does anyone else not want the gate in the back, and dislike the stand? I might end up customizing my own base so it fits with my Dinosauria stuff.

Was never into licensed products much, but this is a great Rex.

I like the base, in a perfect world it would be larger and have at least one of the Fords, but I like it as is too.

So I pre-ordered this the minute it came up, but I'm having second thoughts... :gah:

I literally have no place to put it. At all. I've got one Detolf (which is too small) and bookshelves (which it wouldn't fit comfortably in at all. And it'd look awful like that.) I guess I could buy an end table and just set in on that, but that just seems... Well, no. It's a funny piece. I almost think it would've been better had they left off the tail. Essentially just ended the piece after the fence, so you could display it against a wall with it facing straight out. Some silk ferns on either side - it'd be nice.

I dunno - anyone else in the 'display dismay' boat?

So I pre-ordered this the minute it came up, but I'm having second thoughts... :gah:

I literally have no place to put it. At all. I've got one Detolf (which is too small) and bookshelves (which it wouldn't fit comfortably in at all. And it'd look awful like that.) I guess I could buy an end table and just set in on that, but that just seems... Well, no. It's a funny piece. I almost think it would've been better had they left off the tail. Essentially just ended the piece after the fence, so you could display it against a wall with it facing straight out. Some silk ferns on either side - it'd be nice.

No sawzall?:lol

I am. I have no room for her. However I'd rather own her and need the space than to have the space and not own her.

Well, there's no way I'd be able to take a saw to it myself! :lol

Realistically, I will always be very space-challenged, so I'm going to think it over a bit more today, but I'm liable to cancel. It's be pretty stupid of me to have $500.00 tied up in a box in storage (of which I also have very little of) because I have no place to put it. If I were 10, I'd probably just set it on my floor until some middle of-the-night trip resulted in a horrifyingly traumatic encounter for us both. (I still remember stepping on my Zoids Gojirasaus [Or whatever the original US release in the 80's was called...] when I was nine. I'm surprised I didn't need stitches... :lol)

I'm willing to box stuff up just to make room. I think it's probably going on my night table.

Back