Chronicle Collectibles Conan the Barbarian 1/4 King Conan

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can't wait for this.... I still can't believe it still available. I think people who passed will change their minds real quick when in hand pics start popping up. I hope so anyway.

How long does it normally take to get these out after they arrive to the warehouse? Are we still looking at a couple weeks or even a month?

Should probably start shipping this week-next week they just got the Endoskeletons also so there is a lot of qc checks and probably only a few doing it

I was super excited about this piece until I saw the pics. To my eyes the likeness is off. To me it looks like Juan Schwarzenegger, Arnold's lost brother from Latin America. That and the lack of multi-media in the shoulder fur just turned me off really quickly. Again, just my opinion. I'm very excited for you guys who pre-ordered - I know this is highly anticipated for you!

I was super excited about this piece until I saw the pics. To my eyes the likeness is off. To me it looks like Juan Schwarzenegger, Arnold's lost brother from Latin America. That and the lack of multi-media in the shoulder fur just turned me off really quickly. Again, just my opinion. I'm very excited for you guys who pre-ordered - I know this is highly anticipated for you!

Are there in hand pics out?

Mine is charging me $50 for shipping, and it's a distance of less than 8 hours away. Box must be ginormous.

Total (including shipping) for me was $798. Brightside, there'll only be 300 of them.

Chronicle has them in now and they're shipping asap. Video of first unboxing yesterday on Chronicle's fb feed

I watched the first one and was looking oUT for this but I missed it.
I really like that the throne and base are seperate. Will be easier to fit on a shelf if space is limited.

I looked at their page and can't see it, even under the videos section: https://www.facebook.com/chroniclecollectibles/videos/

I see the pics where they got a bunch of them on pallets, and the ajax vid etc, no conan unboxing :( is it a different fb page?

Do you not see this in their feed? This is the video.

cefa55295e16e6b7550019e08cc5b249.png

Back