Chronicle Collectibles Conan the Barbarian 1/4 King Conan

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Way overpriced.

To each their own. I respect everyone's opinions. $599 now the going rate, and even some at $799 like Iron studios War machine, I think this is priced fairly. Your also paying for Arnold. Their guardian statue was $650. If you don't like it, you don't like it but would you buy it for $599? Also, get it right Buddy! He was in 2 movies for 10 second each. :rotfl

20 seconds of a very book based King Conan is good enough for me. If he was covered in Red and Gold armour and marketed as Dumping Iron Man, the sheep would have him sold out long ago :lecture

But seriously, never thought I would see a piece like this as it is not for most people even though the like the film. As a lover of the original REH stories though, I think this is a great piece!

Over priced? lol! XM Magneto on sentinel throne was $650 retail. Add a fee for likeness, someone like Arnold Schwarzenegger, and I can see the added $150 fee justified. And I very much doubt we'll see this again. Just happy this is being made.

Over priced? lol! XM Magneto on sentinel throne was $650 retail. Add a fee for likeness, someone like Arnold Schwarzenegger, and I can see the added $150 fee justified. And I very much doubt we'll see this again. Just happy this is being made.

I knew someone would come in with the XM comparison. XM are overpriced altogether, period LOL. If people want to pay those prices, it's up to them. People quickly shoot down SS and call them out when prices go anywhere above $500 for a 1/4 scale statue, but these other companies are ok....got it....

I knew someone would come in with the XM comparison. XM are overpriced altogether, period LOL. If people want to pay those prices, it's up to them. People quickly shoot down SS and call them out when prices go anywhere above $500 for a 1/4 scale statue, but these other companies are ok....got it....

SS would have charged $750-800 even at that time for that magneto piece :| 900 probably now.

Also it wouldn't come out looking anywhere near as good.

And there would be like 5000 of them.

SS would have charged $750-800 even at that time for that magneto piece :| 900 probably now.

Also it wouldn't come out looking anywhere near as good.

And there would be like 5000 of them.

Exactly! How much do you think the new sideshow Thanos on throne statue is going to be? Ill tell you right now it wont be under $650.

Not crapping on the price or the piece, which isn't even out yet, but I will say that my Terminator Genysis "Pops" statue looks a little lackluster next to my Sideshow Dutch. I really want to get this statue, but I do feel like I overpaid for the Terminator piece relative to the final product's quality. Going to wait and see on this one.

Finally caved and ordered this, the 10 month payment plan was too hard to pass up(and I can always pay it off early). This is the Conan statue that I've always wanted. The only thing that was holding me back was the size as I'm really getting strapped for space. I eventually came to my senses and realized that you make room for King Conan.:lol

This will be shipping very soon. I am extremely excited for this piece. My mind is blown that it's limited to 300 & still available.

A picture of the box for those who haven't seen it yet...
IMG_5124.JPG

This is listed on ebay as a preorder for $1,000.00 US.
what's the deal? It's not even sold out. How does this happen?
Is someone hoping to just snag an uneducated buyer?
I guess a fool and his money, but this just seems wrong to me.

January should bring King Conan, Returns Catwan, and 1/6 T2 John Connor.
I'm getting very excited. .....

Mostly for Conan!!!!!!

Cool, but I don't like the look of those clouds. They better get those pallets in the warehouse before it starts raining- for $800 I don't want a water-logged statue.:lol
It's still gonna be a few months before mine is paid off but it's good to see that in hand pics will be popping up soon.

Back