Chronicle Collectibles 1:6 Conan

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll geek out at the accessories alone. Anyone have the newsletter? Was there any info aside from the pic? I pinched the pic from their FB.

For a character like Conan they really need to have a better colour match between head and body than ut looks like from the teaser pic.

Still, watching with interest...

Yes, if they do a 1/6 Doom it should be easy to use the files from the statue. That would make a great figure, hopefully with JEJ likeness this time.
20191027_214648-01.jpg

PO Friday, he looks a bit sad like he just got turned down for a role as a caveman in an auto insurance commercial
178de62d-b104-4a4e-af22-57f3681f64bf.jpg

Wonder which is gonna look better...

This from Chronicle or one of the 2 sets from Mr Toys & Kaustic with the TBLeague seamless muscle body. :dunno

They should've gotten Rahmier to paint the prototype. Then again if this is a better indication of the quality we can expect, it's not bad.

Darned if I'm spending $300 on it, though. In the latest Hottoycast, they assured the price would be competitive, whatever that means.

Back