Chronicle Collectibles 1:6 Conan

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's my custom Conan figure, using the new Phicen M34 muscle body:

Great piece. What did you use to paint / stain the nipples and body? I have the same but it definitely needs some work to bring out a more natural skin look.

Thanks for your positive comments!

It's actually a bit of a cheat. The "tan" was applied using Snapseed photo filters!!! He is a little lighter in-hand. I did paint the nipples though!!

In terms of the headsculpt, all I did was heat up the lower portion of the hair in a cup of bowling water and then molded it to the body, so that it sits more naturally. It sat too high originally, as the hair was coming straight down.

I've been waiting for a sound 1/6 Conan for years! I even went as far as to purchase the Kaustic body with 0 luck obtaining a rightful head sculpt.....fingers crossed!!!!

What partner??? I hope it is Phicen because they have the best seemless bodies.
No thank you. Phicen can't do headsculpts to save their life - that's the key to success here. Enterbay, to date, has arguably the best Arnold we've seen. Combine that production talent with the CG files derived from Terminator Genisys that Chronicle has used for their Conan, you have a complete winner. Joints are more than fine, Chronicle was go going to do it with ACI, and I truly hope they port that to their new partner, especially considering they developed a body modeled after 82 Arnie.

The phicen 34 is a good mix with the tech noir hot toys head a bit of work you would have an amazing conan, also the silicone body can be painted.

The phicen 34 is a good mix with the tech noir hot toys head a bit of work you would have an amazing conan, also the silicone body can be painted.

Do you know what kind of paint to use? Does anyone know if you can dye the bodies as well?

yeah look into pyscho silicone paints, they use them for silicone fx masks, you can see them in use on youtube.

Would love to get that base Schwarzenegger body they've already shown off. Hope they don't add too many unseemly articulation points to the piece.

Guess that explains the delay then.

A proper update on what's going on won't be unappreciated however.

Back