Chronicle Collectibles 1:6 Conan

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Even though they have this license, there doesn't seem to be much interest in progressing it from the company. They are still pumping out props and statues but zero progress in 1:6. These companies come out with prototypes and are going to try to get us to spend 200 plus dollars on it. Updates are appreciated and needed in this hobby to keep your name and product current and in demand. HT have ****** customer service but they put out regular product news and for the most part great figures. It makes me sick to see other companies putting stuff out that's a third of the quality for sometimes more than HT. Greedy bastards.

I think it's fair to assume (in all threads) that if nothing has been posted... then there is no news. People are pretty good about sharing what they know on the board :lol

Chronicle is way more active on the Statue Forum. You rarely see them in here. That being said, there is no news over there either.

I understand your frustration. But NECA is your only option right now.

Indeed. I'm happy enough though. I never lost that loving feeling for the smaller scale fully sculpted action figure so I've never felt like I was forced to take a 'step down' or anything like that.

I haven't kept up with Randy's Twitter for a while. Whenever I do check in, it's just endless retweets of praise, him saying no to every license and figure suggested, and Predator Predator Predator.

I haven't kept up with Randy's Twitter for a while. Whenever I do check in, it's just endless retweets of praise, him saying no to every license and figure suggested, and Predator Predator Predator.

It's lucky for me I suppose that I'm primarily in this hobby for those the licenses that are for NECA what Marvel and Star Wars are for Hot Toys.

Was pumped for this untill i seen some of the customs on facebook.........now kinda unpumped, gonna make my own.

Here's my custom Conan figure, using the new Phicen M34 muscle body:

FullSizeRender.jpg

Apparently, according to the newsletter I just got, Chronicle is looking for just the right company to produce their 1/6 figures. Looks like they aren't going to partner with ACI. At least this isn't dead.

Apparently, according to the newsletter I just got, Chronicle is looking for just the right company to produce their 1/6 figures. Looks like they aren't going to partner with ACI. At least this isn't dead.

Please let it be Blitzway

Back